Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elon Musk was an incel

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
4/10, weak frame, balding in his twenties. Then he turned into a billionaire and fixed everything.
zPng6Ev.jpg
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,389
Online
1d 13h 47m
That eye area makes me vomit.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,602
Online
45d 13h 55m
Yep he was.. dude got blessed with high IQ therefore he looksmaxxed, got surgeries and became a chad looking.
 
michaelcerasheadgirth

michaelcerasheadgirth

Officer
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
581
Online
1d 11h 14m
he may have the highest smv(lms) on the planet.
 
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,778
Online
0m
And he stil gets divorced by stacies.
 
blackpilledsubhuman

blackpilledsubhuman

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
96
Online
0
He should be a posterboy for looksmaxing as an oldcel
 
Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
Crustaciouse said:
And he stil gets divorced by stacies.

At least he's still rich as fuck and got to pump some cum into Amber Heard for a while, the literal 10/10 Stacy.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,602
Online
45d 13h 55m
Alex_Bones said:
Crustaciouse said:
And he stil gets divorced by stacies.

At least he's still rich as fuck and got to pump some cum into Amber Heard for a while, the literal 10/10 Stacy.

Amber-Heard-without-makeup6.jpg
 No make up FUAAAAAARK
Amber-Heard-without-makeup2.jpg
 
Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
Amber-Heard-without-makeup1.jpg


This is a no makeup pic of her. And she's still top qt material.
 
L

Laks5h

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
39
Online
0
Whoever said money can't buy happiness is a fucking liar lol
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,746
Online
22d 13h 23m
He's 6ft2 though.
 
BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,842
Online
51d 9h 37m
he prayed to lord Gandy for his surgeries
 
Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
GeneticFilth said:
He's 6ft2 though.

Yeah it helps but there are a lot of tall incels. He was one
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,746
Online
22d 13h 23m
Alex_Bones said:
GeneticFilth said:
He's 6ft2 though.

Yeah it helps but there are a lot of tall incels. He was one

I agree. I just think it's a lot easier to be successful in life if you are tall.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
main-qimg-e28fb3da20a8623947429a08d77b013d


We was always Normie tier
 
Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
incelman said:
main-qimg-e28fb3da20a8623947429a08d77b013d


We was always Normie tier

He already begun the looksmaxing process in this picture. He was bald and skinny-fat.
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
Online
0
Now he slays young teens in vietnam
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Alex_Bones said:
incelman said:
main-qimg-e28fb3da20a8623947429a08d77b013d


We was always Normie tier

He already begun the looksmaxing process in this picture. He was bald and skinny-fat.

I thought this was a pic from high scholl
 
sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
961
Online
8h 51m
Weed said:
Alex_Bones said:
Crustaciouse said:
And he stil gets divorced by stacies.

At least he's still rich as fuck and got to pump some cum into Amber Heard for a while, the literal 10/10 Stacy.

Amber-Heard-without-makeup6.jpg
 No make up FUAAAAAARK

Stupid cunt probably holds that dog like that while she's getting fucked from behind
 

Similar threads

Transcended Trucel
Replies
33
Views
523
LOLI BREEDING
LOLI BREEDING
SlayerSlayer
Replies
5
Views
287
blackpillscience
blackpillscience
Recluse
Replies
3
Views
150
Autistic Uggo
Autistic Uggo
Bedford Stye
Replies
19
Views
449
Bedford Stye
Bedford Stye
zephyr
Replies
2
Views
161
Man
Man
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top