Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Elon Musk says his trans child was “figuratively” killed by the “woke” mind virus

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/wfaV5kWg9us

The richest man in the world himself clearly recognises that transgenderism is mental illness.

But nah. We should support trannies and promote such ideologies because the low IQ fucks at IncelTears say that being transgender is completely normal

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

only the most brainwashed of the brainwashed soyboys actually think trans lives matter. even normies don't even care if you say anything about troons anymore, the whole leftist libshit died in 2022.

his kid is a tranny? when the fuck did that happen?
I like Elon he's a pretty cool guy but I wont be getting a brain chip.

it would be nice if their child had been killed

sadly they just hang around being a troon

his kid is a tranny? when the fuck did that happen?
I like Elon he's a pretty cool guy but I wont be getting a brain chip.

The first recipient of that chip, should be his mentally ill tranny child

The first recipient of that chip, should be his mentally ill tranny child
maybe he can use the brain chip to mind control it into not being a tranny or something.

His child was a sacrifice

maybe he can use the brain chip to mind control it into not being a tranny or something.

It’s much cheapER and easiER (saves time and effort) to simply put a bullet in his tranny child’s brain than to waste so much resources into putting an expensive chip (which would likely take significant time and effort to build in tERms of software and hardware) into its brain

trannies are against nature

only the most brainwashed of the brainwashed soyboys actually think trans lives matter. even normies don't even care if you say anything about troons anymore, the whole leftist libshit died in 2022.
We must live in different universes then

Nice to have a rich guy somewhat on our side.

I saw somewhere on a headline that it's a form of sexual repression that causes one to change their Gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back