Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elon musk is a weeb?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Elon Musk gay

He is a billionaire ,so he doesn't give a fuck anymore about the opinions of others.

He is a billionaire ,so he doesn't give a fuck anymore about the opinions of others.
Feels good. He could have put something of greater power level than Full Metal Alchemist though.

I hate how reddit worships him tbh

he is just trying to get attention, if he was a true weeb he would have his favorite loli as a picture

I hate how reddit worships him tbh
this, Elon cucks should be burnt at a stake, he tries to make himself look relatable to average soy by using "le memes"

He's pretty cool ngl
He should have
as his profile pic tho dedsrs

JFL, Elon Musk is the guy girls refer to when they say, "Girls like smart guys."

Gay as fuck. Embarrassing. No wonder that model wife of his totally disrespected him.
this, Elon cucks should be burnt at a stake, he tries to make himself look relatable to average soy by using "le memes"

I wonder what he would think about dimension w

I for one welcome our new weeb overlord

Yeah, at that point people can hate me all they want while I look over my mansion and sitting on piles of cash.

what a waste, he could've used a loli profile image

i want him to low-key use a hentai image next
he will say its anime but we all know where its really from

I don't care. All I want to know is when he creates genetically engineered catgirls.