Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elon Musk get called Incel by her own daughter.

>Father
>Incel

pepe-disappointed.gif

"My daddy never had sex!"

a man who claims to be a woman is accusing his father of being an incel

typical headline in 2024

Elon should send him to Mars as the first foid to step on that planet

she thinks shes smart and making sharp points left and right using those big university words KEK, all i have to say to this whore is, get raped and shot whore fuck whatever you stand for LOL
>she

"Incel" is just being thrown around everywhere at this point nowadays. Sexhavers with kids being called incels JFL

basically
incel = "someone saying things I don't like"

Ridiculousness of using "incel" as an insult in this context (wtf is it even supposed to mean here) aside, why are troons so hateful/obsessed with incels?
It's not women spending the most time talking shit about incels on the internet, it's not simps – (although they're a bit closer).
It's always troons.

There used to be youtuber who would make video essays on videogame lore, he trooned out about year or two ago, he started calling people incels in the very fucking first "coming out" video :lul:
It's like the picosecond someone troons out a software gets uploaded into their brain that replaces half of insults that they know with "incel".

Half of the fucking time when I see someone shit talking incels completely out of the blue in the wild it’s not women, it’s not even male feminist, it’s a tranny.
Think about it, that is "obsessed faggot" in literal version.
View attachment 1265223
My question is why – how do I have anything to do with these peoples lives? What the fuck is your problem bernd? Did you have to become prison bitch because *I* didn’t get laid?
View attachment 1265225
Why bernd!? Why!?

Jokes aside, I haven't seen a single theory as to why are they like this.
Tagging High IQ users, maybe someone has an idea: @Stupid Clown @GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit @Cybersex is our hope
I suppose it’s same reason for which non NT males are over represented both in incel communities and in tranny communities.

Probably non NT makes you more prone to be gender neutral mentally. Being gender neutral mentally is doable when you are a foid but will screw you up when you are a male since you will have extremely gender non conformist behaviour. This will either make you incel since sexist foids will be creeped out by you or a tranny since after realizing you do not “feel” like a average male and your male body is just giving you problems and nightmare life your subconscious mind will slowly start to convince you you are really a foid born with the wrong body (i know a non NT guy who used to be giga faggot looking with feminine voice when he was prepubescent. Litterally could have larped as a foid with long hair. He then became tall and masculine with puberty)

I think many trannies are somehow aware of this and when they see incels they see themselves before the giga cope started hence why they attack men, any supposed incels and overdo foids in misandry. It’s another coping mechanism to distance themselves from that moment and that reality even more

Everyone is an Incel nowadays whos not a Chad or Tyrone.

Its basically like calling every German who votes for AFD is a Nazi, so like every 3th German in 2024 is a Nazi.

"Incel" is just being thrown around everywhere at this point nowadays. Sexhavers with kids being called incels JFL
Normie leftoids being herd animals as usual

Everyone is an Incel nowadays whos not a Chad or Tyrone.

Its basically like calling every German who votes for AFD is a Nazi, so like every 3th German in 2024 is a Nazi.
Nazi for voting a zion party JFL

I think many trannies are somehow aware of this and when they see incels they see themselves before the giga cope started hence why they attack men, any supposed incels and overdo foids in misandry. It’s another coping mechanism to distance themselves from that moment and that reality even more
Only thing that I could come up with before this post was something similar - that they are ashamed of being low status men before trooning out so they are desperately trying to distance themselves, that's probably it.

Only thing that I could come up with before this post was something similar - that they are ashamed of being low status men before trooning out so they are desperately trying to distance themselves, that's probably it.
I think it’s more like they deep down remember they themselves are incel and incel-minded and want to eliminate that from their subconscious

The thread title needs correction. Faggots that larp as female aren't "daughters"

The thread title needs correction. Faggots that larp as female aren't "daughters"
tbf he also misgendered elon musk

this thread is an equal-opportunities space

Total tranny death