Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elon Musk get called Incel by her own daughter.

>Father
>Incel

pepe-disappointed.gif

His “daughter” is actually a man. Hes a tranny which is why Elon musk used to be democrat but now supports republicans. Hes mad that the schools brainwashed him.

ironic

his 'daughter' is a tranny

It's a bp meme of a man becoming a female tranny to escape inceldom

this tranny is retarded

Imagine your father is the richest man alive. You could have lived your whole life in luxury yet you decide to cut your dick be a freak and live as a bum instead with other freaks who just wana fuck you as a kink.

"I would like to say to my audience members"

troon has like 20 followers and thinks hes a president

Literally one comment reply on his tweet jfl.

Some people need to be thrown in a volcano.

I recall when Elon was asked about his 'daughter' becoming estranged from him and finding him abhorrent, Elon stated that he feels sorry that it happened. But then he proceeded to reply, 'you can't win them all' as he proceeded to talk about his other kids that he began to rase JFL.

That tranny "daughter" of his needs to be crucified for abusing the word Incel.

Last edited:
Rich pig shabbos goy capitalist vs tranny

ironic

his 'daughter' is a tranny

It's a bp meme of a man becoming a female tranny to escape inceldom
Yeah legit.

The funny thing is, it does work somewhat. An unattractive man trying to become a woman has some efficacy in escaping inceldom. They get leagues more validation than they did before, and I've spoken to men who've transitioned who immediately get boyfriends, sometimes boyfriends that mog them when they were a man.

Yeah legit.

The funny thing is, it does work somewhat. An unattractive man trying to become a woman has some efficacy in escaping inceldom. They get leagues more validation than they did before, and I've spoken to men who've transitioned who immediately get boyfriends, sometimes boyfriends that mog them when they were a man.
I believe it

Literally has multiple wives and children somehow incel jfl. Incel has become the new nazi, call anyone a incel you dont like.

Doesn't he have like 15 kids? Someone doesn't know the meaning of Incel.

JFL at calling one of the richest men on earth an "incel", let alone one that has a bunch of kids already

Ridiculousness of using "incel" as an insult in this context (wtf is it even supposed to mean here) aside, why are troons so hateful/obsessed with incels?
It's not women spending the most time talking shit about incels on the internet, it's not simps – (although they're a bit closer).
It's always troons.

There used to be youtuber who would make video essays on videogame lore, he trooned out about year or two ago, he started calling people incels in the very fucking first "coming out" video :lul:
It's like the picosecond someone troons out a software gets uploaded into their brain that replaces half of insults that they know with "incel".

Half of the fucking time when I see someone shit talking incels completely out of the blue in the wild it’s not women, it’s not even male feminist, it’s a tranny.
Think about it, that is "obsessed faggot" in literal version.
55698   SoyBooru

My question is why – how do I have anything to do with these peoples lives? What the fuck is your problem bernd? Did you have to become prison bitch because *I* didn’t get laid?
58141   SoyBooru

Why bernd!? Why!?

Jokes aside, I haven't seen a single theory as to why are they like this.
Tagging High IQ users, maybe someone has an idea: @Stupid Clown @GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit @Cybersex is our hope

Ridiculousness of using "incel" as an insult in this context (wtf is it even supposed to mean here) aside, why are troons so hateful/obsessed with incels?
It's not women spending the most time talking shit about incels on the internet, it's not simps – (although they're a bit closer).
It's always troons.

There used to be youtuber who would make video essays on videogame lore, he trooned out about year or two ago, he started calling people incels in the very fucking first "coming out" video :lul:
It's like the picosecond someone troons out a software gets uploaded into their brain that replaces half of insults that they know with "incel".

Half of the fucking time when I see someone shit talking incels completely out of the blue in the wild it’s not women, it’s not even male feminist, it’s a tranny.
Think about it, that is "obsessed faggot" in literal version.
View attachment 1265223
My question is why – how do I have anything to do with these peoples lives? What the fuck is your problem bernd? Did you have to become prison bitch because *I* didn’t get laid?
View attachment 1265225
Why bernd!? Why!?

Jokes aside, I haven't seen a single theory as to why are they like this.
Tagging High IQ users, maybe someone has an idea: @Stupid Clown @GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit @Cybersex is our hope
Incel is not a popular term to use outside of social media. Someone using "incel" as an every day insult is a sign they're terminally online. Trannies are more terminally online. (Most likely due to their high rates of autism and inability to socially connect as well in real life.)

For normies, Incel is just a synonym for creep. It has no weight behind it

For normies, Incel is just a synonym for creep. It has no weight behind it
True, they don't know what it means. Don't take any other outside opinion about incels seriously!

Incel is not a popular term to use outside of social media. Someone using "incel" as an every day insult is a sign they're terminally online. Trannies are more terminally online. (Most likely due to their high rates of autism and inability to socially connect as well in real life.)
High IQ

Elon musk is very discreet on his dating life but the depp-heard story revealed musk was fucking the whore while she was supposed to date depp.

the guy is probably pulling insane pussy behind close doors

You have to be clinically retarded to call the richest man in the world « incel »

Daughter... If you would dare to call it like that.

'her'

omg musk became a tranny to transmog his 'daughter'

you can sexually harass people on twitter now, apparently

by politely offering to take care of their cats

and also that makes you an incel somehow

I don't get the logic, like, surely if you sexually harass foids enough then you wouldn't be an incel any more

Incel has no meaning anymore.

That mentally ill creature only ascended because he surgically got a plastic vagina on himself.

if i were him i'd disown that bitch in cold blood

Retarded foid moment

Speaking in tongues.
Now that is sinful behavior.

“his daughter” is a disgusting tranny