Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elon Musk bought twitter finally

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Db41cfbf98f9d765

Apparently this woman named Vijaya Gadde banned Trump from twitter and Musk marched to the office and kicked her out among the old CEO

Maybe this new brand of freedom of speech will extend to incels too?

They would probably enforce (in videogame) rule, but I think we could go mainstream.

Lol.

It's over 4 SJWs and tech workers.

Time for revenge.

"Let that sink in" says Elon Musk

SHITPOSTING WILL RETURN TO TWITTER ONCE AGAIN, FREE THE GUYS, FRESH HOME

Based of him to immediately fire two anti-white curry niggers. However, I don't think he'll be able to do much in the long run.

Based of him to immediately fire two anti-white curry niggers. However, I don't think he'll be able to do much in the long run.

These two Indians were anti hindu. They banned Hindu accounts.

Hopefully he deports that streetshitter

These two Indians were anti hindu. They banned Hindu accounts.
Don't care about hindu dinduism. I only care that they're anti-white. They should've been grateful to have been given a place in America. They should've appreciated the face and figurehead of white resurgence in Donald Trump, but instead they wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

I have my skepticism of Musk but we'll see what happens. For now I will enjoy the seething of the soys.

Well, there's been a slow but palpable shift.
I think the left's attacks on the U.S. Supreme Court did it for me. I think it's a very honorable and incredibly based institution, and to destroy it over one ruling they didn't like was just extreme.

I think the left's attacks on the U.S. Supreme Court did it for me. I think it's a very honorable and incredibly based institution, and to destroy it over one ruling they didn't like was just extreme.
Hmmm

I permanently banned from Twitter for hate speech. Maybe thanks to Elem I can return :feelsdevil:

Elon is based. I'm especially glad that he'll be firing a lot of the NTs who are bloating the company. There are countless useless jobs filled with NTs who don't do any work. They should all starve to death but unfortunately they'll get another useless role at a different company

And I know he has a god IQ and photographic memory, but its nice that a non-NT has beat all normies on earth at their own wagie game

Don't care about hindu dinduism. I only care that they're anti-white. They should've been grateful to have been given a place in America. They should've appreciated the face and figurehead of white resurgence in Donald Trump, but instead they wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

They take orders from white people

Look at her face, she knew shes screwed :feelskek:

Get dunked on you ugly curry bitch.

Last edited:
When is Trump ?