Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elliot Rogger was a mentalcel

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
He was born into a rich and Well known family in hollywood, which atleast seemed to appear normal.

That's already a pretty big luxury especially among us, i'm pretty sure most of you grew up in a poor household with deadbeat parents like me.

He also looks decent, he's literally a low mtn and 5'10 + already Moneymaxxed, his father had plenty of connections into jewlywood so he could've came out big there too.

I refuse to believe it's solely his looks that is the reason why he became truecel, i personally think it's a mix of Autism + Mental illness and maybe too high standards but i don't really believe the last one since he said that he was desperate, there are also plenty of women who simp for this guy on tiktok especially.

My personal theory is that he had a very bad repetition among all people on campus but not for his looks but for his behavior, a guy like that would most likely seen as a Weirdo and therefore a laughingstock for foids and normies, which automatically made him unfuckable since no foid would want to sleep with the weirdo of the campus

He wasn't 5'10. He was frauded 5'9. Some suspect even shorter. Now you really sound like a normie. He wasn't rich and his dad was some backstage assistant director. Even if his standards were high, he notes that no one at all was interested in him. Most people at his college won't have known who he was. I believe he quit going before he made the youtube posts. Everything before the last paragraph is normie nonsense.

Last edited:
He was born into a rich and Well known family in hollywood, which atleast seemed to appear normal.

That's already a pretty big luxury especially among us, i'm pretty sure most of you grew up in a poor household with deadbeat parents like me.

He also looks decent, he's literally a low mtn and 5'10 + already Moneymaxxed, his father had plenty of connections into jewlywood so he could've came out big there too.

I refuse to believe it's solely his looks that is the reason why he became truecel, i personally think it's a mix of Autism + Mental illness and maybe too high standards but i don't really believe the last one since he said that he was desperate, there are also plenty of women who simp for this guy on tiktok especially.

My personal theory is that he had a very bad repetition among all people on campus but not for his looks but for his behavior, a guy like that would most likely seen as a Weirdo and therefore a laughingstock for foids and normies, which automatically made him unfuckable since no foid would want to sleep with the weirdo of the campus
What moneymaxx nigger his dad was begging for money from his mom in his emails

I have some sympathy for this point. My unpopular opinion was he was just such a sperg that nobody wanted to associate with him - which compounded his suffering.

face>height
of course. But it makes a difference when you're a framelet chink surrounded by aryan chads in california.

Yeah autism was his biggest downfall.
Its always autism isnt it.
We should just make this aspies.is at this point.

You're the retard. Since when can aryan men not live in california?

What moneymaxx nigger his dad was begging for money from his mom in his emails
He literally flexed with his bmw and espensive clothing in his videos, but yeah he sure was a poor man

He literally flexed with his bmw and espensive clothing in his videos, but yeah he sure was a poor man
His dad couldn't even pay his car insurance at one point if I remember correctly. Elliot wasn't dirt poor overall, but I'd hardly call him "rich".