Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rogers is not a saint

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
He killed his fellow incels. He murdered two innocent ricemen who had nothing to do with his inceldom. I think it was two of them. Two non Chang Asians who were surely incels in Isla Vista, California aka Chad central. A moment of silence for them...

He needed to clear them out for his torture chamber. He got multiple foids. He had more balls than any of us and spread the blackpill so much

They had gfs from what i know

True his plan failed miserably, he could have at least knocked on a few more houses till he sees some girls open it. Or he could have went to another house he knows holds some, in minecraft of course :feelscomfy:

He killed his fellow incels. He murdered two innocent ricemen who had nothing to do with his inceldom. I think it was two of them. Two non Chang Asians who were surely incels in Isla Vista, California aka Chad central. A moment of silence for them...
ER is a piece of shit, but I think a lot of people don't understand that his vengance was an act of pure self-hatred. He put up a "superior gentleman" anime front, but deep down from all the traumas he's endured in his life knew everything about him was inferior, especially his asianness. There's a reason why he stabbed his chink roommies 90 times- he was trying to kill that part of himself in that moment. Move on from his asianness.

Jake davidson is better.

Dude wasn't fully blackpilled plus seemed low iq as hell. Plus he just shot random people around town with no other plan. Normies don't even fucking remember him.
Random attacks are based.

Should've actually attacked a building. Obviously if you were gonna do something you'd want your targets to be confined to an area. Also he would've gotten more attention of he did a school in gta. Overall boring case, he didn't even have a manifesto or suicide note.
People fear the ones that do things with no reason attached.

Elliot killed his rice roommates because one of them stole stuff from him and then denied it. What would they have done for the world if they were alive anyways? They would've just been boring ricecels with nerdy coding jobs, a dime a dozen. You guys always say "just rope bro" but when Elliot ended their mediocre lives he's a bad guy.
Exactly.. they would contribute nothing to the Incel community. They would be another NPC drone buzzing around stupidly.

Should've actually attacked a building. Obviously if you were gonna do something you'd want your targets to be confined to an area. Also he would've gotten more attention of he did a school in gta. Overall boring case, he didn't even have a manifesto or suicide note.
You don't kill fellowcels except out of self defense. He broke the code.

You don't kill fellowcels except out of self defense. He broke the code.
Do you realize that even the biggest incels can be thoroughly bluepilled NPCs? Being unattractive doesn't automatically put someone on our side.

Cope thread OP:

ER is a saint and will always be the face of this community.

His plan completely dissolved in the actual moment. Kinda like the Columbine shooters. Folded under the pressure. Incel trait it seems

Elliot Rogers :feelshaha:
IS1

I agree. Too many people here worship and praise him

Remember he was also a rich spoiled brat and was only in his second year of college

It was badly planned and executed. He should have spent years at the gun range and got a lot of experience with assualt rifles. Instead he went Leeroy Jenkins on a holiday weekend, didnt realize nobody was at the sorority house, and didn't have a backup plan. ER spread the blackpill and showed everyone how not to go ER.

He went there on the spur of the moment without any preparation, he didn't know how to release all his rage at the right time and on the right people.

He lacked proper planning otherwise he would have succeed.

The real saint is Ted Kaczynski.

Last edited:
Never liked him tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back