Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodgers was only an incel because he only wanted the 9/10+ white wimminz. He would would've slayed riceoid. Also, he needed an anime waifu.

Wuying_Ren

Wuying_Ren

Alpha Chad at StarCraft
Seriously, he would've slayed riceoids easily. Actually, he would've gotten any 8/10+ ethnic easily. Probably even non-blonde whites too. The only problem is he wanted to stuck up bitches. Should've moved closer to UC Irvine instead of UCSB. All the riceoids would have been hanging off his cock.

More importantly, many lives would've been saved if only he found a nice anime waifu. ANIME SAVES LIVES PEOPLE.:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

what the fuck is this microscopic IQ thread

Get help, you have severe weebism.

Only blond blue eyes snow bunnies count anything else is cope

riceoids will still reject him. Don't be daft, OP.

Low IQ post, don't you get tired guys making threads about Elliot again and again. Just search for older ones and say your oppinion there.
Everything about him has already been said so many times.

subatomic IQ

ER was a spoiled little BMW brat who was angry that the promise of his father's wealth and whiteness had failed him. He would have turned out the kind of bankster who takes great pleasure in outsourcing jobs to North Korea and denying the workers the health care they need. He would have loved be the kind of powerful CEO who bullies low-status men in order to impress his blonde hypergamous wife. He just wanted a bigger piece of this poisoned apple pie cake. Unsurprisingly, he then ended up killing more men than women.

theyre called noodlewhores, sepcel.

SEAN-OPRY-04.gif

MIND BLOWING NEW EXPOSÉ ON ER
SEAN-OPRY-04.gif

Septembercels at it again...

Microwave IQ post

To everyone saying IQ post:
You don't have to comment about it if you don't want to discuss the topic at hand. There was no ER topic (aside from some conspiracy thing about the SB shooting) on the front page, so I made a thread to discuss. If you don't want to talk about it, then you don't have to, just move the fuck on to another thread then. :feelstrash:

All I'm saying is that he wouldn't even have been an incel if he tried to get his look/personality match.

Low IQ mong kys

ER was a spoiled little BMW brat who was angry that the promise of his father's wealth and whiteness had failed him. He would have turned out the kind of bankster who takes great pleasure in outsourcing jobs to North Korea and denying the workers the health care they need. He would have loved be the kind of powerful CEO who bullies low-status men in order to impress his blonde hypergamous wife. He just wanted a bigger piece of this poisoned apple pie cake. Unsurprisingly, he then ended up killing more men than women.

Elliot was too high inhib to bully low status men in the long run. I'd guess he'd be more neutral towards them than bully them. He only seemed to do bully type behavior to people he didn't really know and people he could run away from fast.

Wow you're really holding the bar high for Septembercels

Yeah i get this gut feeling that a decent portion of ethnicels are incels because they delusionally thought they could compete against white Chads for blonde hbb stacys and won't settle for anything less.

To everyone saying IQ post:
You don't have to comment about it if you don't want to discuss the topic at hand. There was no ER topic (aside from some conspiracy thing about the SB shooting) on the front page, so I made a thread to discuss. If you don't want to talk about it, then you don't have to, just move the fuck on to another thread then. :feelstrash:

All I'm saying is that he wouldn't even have been an incel if he tried to get his look/personality match.
holy shit your new af boi mess me with that weeb shit Riko matsumuto is clearly best waifu

Are you kidding me. He was a feminine ethnic manlet with the frame of a 12 year old girl. It was over for him everywhere in the west.

I suspect you're just trolling but I'll indulge you anyway.

Western ethnic bitches including riceoids only date whites exclusively. Elliot had no chance with any of them. He was a hapa which puts you at a huge disadvantage in the dating scene in the west. It never began for him not even moving out of cali would have saved him.

I agree with the first part, but the second half was a trainwreck

No. That’s Normie logic. Dude was a subhuman manlet with a 4 inch penis. Also, his family wasn’t even that rich and was losing money.

Low IQ post, don't you get tired guys making threads about Elliot again and again. Just search for older ones and say your oppinion there.
Everything about him has already been said so many times.
False. It is against forum rules to open up old threads for no good reason. Veterancel like you should know

False. It is against forum rules to open up old threads for no good reason. Veterancel like you should know
Dude first i am not a Veterancel or anything, secondly , they open ER post like every other day. Necroposting is for posting to threads over a month old or so. Not 1 or 3 days before.

Dude first i am not a Veterancel or anything, secondly , they open ER post like every other day. Necroposting is for posting to threads over a month old or so. Not 1 or 3 days before.
Dont type to me With that attitude im just trynna help OP. Then what kind of - cel are you?

He could mog most ethnics for sure but he only wanted white stacies so that means he is a mentalcel/volcel.

Dont type to me With that attitude im just trynna help OP. Then what kind of - cel are you?
Well we should first check if threads that are similar exists bro, so that we don't have so many similar threads again and again.

Seriously, he would've slayed riceoids easily. Actually, he would've gotten any 8/10+ ethnic easily. Probably even non-blonde whites too. The only problem is he wanted to stuck up bitches. Should've moved closer to UC Irvine instead of UCSB. All the riceoids would have been hanging off his cock.

More importantly, many lives would've been saved if only he found a nice anime waifu. ANIME SAVES LIVES PEOPLE.:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Cope. Eliot Rodger was a manlet and his face was 6/10 PSL. You need at least 8/10 PSL and average height to get any pussy as an ethnic.

that's a nice gif you have there buddy boyo

ER was manlet, hapa, framecel, dickcel, aspie, and had weird fish lips. 4/10 on a good day. Asian foids never go for that. Yes, he was obsessed with blonde stacies, but if some 5/10 Asian or Hispanic femoid had asked him out he would have said yes without hesitation. He was desperate.

If you've never been asked out by a woman in your life then you're truecel. Even low-tier normies will have been asked out two or three times on average by the time they hit their twenties.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back