Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger’s true height

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Elliot Rodger claims to be 5’9”, but do you think he’d measure up to 5’9”. It’s very common for people to claim to be an inch or two taller than their actual height. I wouldn’t have Elliot down as 5’9” but I wouldn’t have him shorter than 5’7”. I’d guess his actual height as 5’7” and 3/4.

Usually I would say that not everyone does that but I could see ER doing that 100% ngl

Always subtract 2 inches from celeb heights. That's the thumb rule I follow.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he was actually shorter

Elliot Rodger claims to be 5’9”, but do you think he’d measure up to 5’9”. It’s very common for people to claim to be an inch or two taller than their actual height. I wouldn’t have Elliot down as 5’9” but I wouldn’t have him shorter than 5’7”. I’d guess his actual height as 5’7” and 3/4.
He was the shortest kid in class as a kid, no way he was 5ft9.

Taller than me.

He was the shortest kid in class as a kid, no way he was 5ft9.

Val Kilmer was 4’11” up until he’s 15, he’s reached up to 6’0”.
I think some high IQcel could calculate his height with some of his latest pictures

If Elliot is 5’9” then he’s dad must be at least 6’2”. I can see why Elliot hated his height because it’s pity he didn’t inherit his dad height. At least I’m taller than my dad.

Last edited:
Difficult to know