Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Elliot Rodgers tragic life

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
He loved foids more than most other men. Before he became black pilled there wasn't a cell inside him that hated them.

All he wanted to do was to treat them like queens and show them cool spots and travel to interesting locations and enjoy the best things life has to offer. And he HAD a lot to offer. He was knowledgeable on many different subjects and cultures. He was polite and well-mannered. He had wealth.

He literally just wanted company and love. Not ONCE has he ever stated in his memoirs "I want to fuck her tight pussy and then dump her lmfao". On the contrary, he always said: "I want feeling loved and worthy, I want to treat a girl like a goddesss etc..."

If he had better looks he could have become a new Casanova (man who loves women and is loved by them), instead he was pushed to the brink of madness and warfare, all because foids are such superficial, shallow whores who couldn't see his inner qualities and how much he has to offer.

Girls would rather fuck a disgusting, tall Chad who calls her a bitch and cheats on her than give one of the most cultured and polite men on earth a chance, it's fucking bullshit.

Elliot was the crucified Christ. He was as pure as snow and wanted to bring happiness to girls, instead girls treated him like subhumanity and turned his soul black and bitter and in the end he had no chance than to give them what they deserve and sacrifice himself in the process... Fuck women man. FUCK THEM! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
And he HAD a lot to offer. He was knowledgeable on many different subjects and cultures.
Bullshit, he was from a rich family but spoiled af and borderline retarded. He had a showman thing going though. Should have started the American Incel Party

he truly was the angel of retribution

we will probably never have someone else like him in some time

Bullshit, he was from a rich family but spoiled af and borderline retarded. He had a showman thing going though. Should have started the American Incel Party
Also he looked completely fine.

Bullshit, he was from a rich family but spoiled af and borderline retarded.
He wasn't spoiled retard. His family consistently treated him like shit. Did he receive more money than average? Sure, but EVERYONE in his community did, since he grew up with Hollywood faggots.

Bullshit, he was from a rich family but spoiled af antd borderline retarded. He had a showman thing going though. Should have started the American Incel Party
This.

He was an autistic, delusional, mentally unstable genetic trash HAPA framecel manlet with gay face. And yet after all of that he expected white stacies and models to beg for his cock. He was beyond retarded not borderline

He wasn't spoiled retard. His family consistently treated him like shit. Did he receive more money than average? Sure, but EVERYONE in his community did, since he grew up with Hollywood faggots.
His parents were spineless retards that allowed him to become like that. His whole manifesto reads like a 10 year old that didn't got the right toys for Christmas

His parents were spineless retards that allowed him to become like that. His whole manifesto reads like a 10 year old that didn't got the right toys for Christmas
You know fucking nothing, his parents are worse than fucking he is.

His dad is a Hollywood kike who married a chink women and then divorced her. His stepmother treated him like shit etc. his sister constantly got plowed by Chads etc...

This is his father btw, he is a fucking psychopath.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvm6KI1S9M

Maybe you need to dig deeper in the topic and do your research instead of blindly believing what normshits and Chads say about him. Elliot was based, but girls literally treated him like garbage.

The absolute state of this fucking forum, that retards side with normies instead of the supreme gentleman. :feelsree:

His dad is a Hollywood kike who married a chink women and then divorced her. His stepmother treated him like shit etc. his sister constantly got plowed by Chads etc...

Just lol at you if you think Elliot Rodger had a bad life or bad father. He was indeed a spoiled rich brat who had a fucking BMW and studied in top tier universities and was given money to do as he pleases for existing when he's a retard who used it for nothing good. In what world is that not spoiled? He had the potential to build a good life for himself but he was an entitled faggot who expected everything to come his way while doing nothing with all the opportunities he had

Elliot Rodger would have skinned himself alive if he had had my life

Just lol at you if you think Elliot Rodger had a bad life or bad father. He was indeed a spoiled rich brat who had a fucking BMW and studied in top tier universities and was given money to do as he pleases for existing when he's a retard who used it for nothing good. In what world is that not spoiled? He had the potential to build a good life for himself but he was an entitled faggot who expected everything to come his way while doing nothing with all the opportunities he had

Elliot Rodger would have skinned himself alive if he had had my life
Wealth is not a substitute for love retard, quite the opposite.

Did you know that when he told his parents he has problems they just cruelly sent him to 1 jew "therapist" after another in childhood? A child who receives enough love doesn't need a fucking therapist, only loving and available parents.

Good life? As a trucel? What the fuck? :lul::lul: You probably also think he could have moneymaxxed or just took a shower or gym-maxxed or all that other bullshit. :feelshaha:

Wealth is not a substitute for love retard, quite the opposite.
Still better than nothing, at least he had a chance to better his life that none of us will ever have
Did you know that when he told his parents he has problems they just cruelly sent him to 1 jew "therapist" after another in childhood? A child who receives enough love doesn't need a fucking therapist, only loving and available parents.
At least they offered him therapy, so they somewhat cared. My father literally wished on me to get disabled for being a "loser" even though he gave me shit tier genetics and raised me like dogshit, never offered me any help or cared about anything except himself. I would switch Elliot's father with mine anyday
Good life? As a trucel? What the fuck? :lul::lul: You probably also think he could have moneymaxxed or just took a shower or gym-maxxed or all that other bullshit. :feelshaha:
He could have used his money to get plastic surgery and ascend his trueceldom, most of us don't have that option. He was a truecel because he was extremely autistic and retarded and couldn't use his resources for shit

gaY3wVM.jpg

Maybe you need to dig deeper in the topic and do your research instead of blindly believing what normshits and Chads say about him. Elliot was based, but girls literally treated him like garbage.

The absolute state of this fucking forum, that retards side with normies instead of the supreme gentleman. :feelsree:

Of course his parents are fucking retarded and I totally don't side with them. In fact their retardedness brought forth Elliots narcisissm and race mix schizophrenia. Elliot is a tragic symbol of an already damaged boy in a society full of shit. Thats why hes a saint of incels. But I wouldn't say he was a noble. He is a symbol of shit for a movement full of shit.

ER was a narcy faggot. It's amazing he is worshipped by people he would have never associated with.

Still better than nothing, at least he had a chance to better his life that none of us will ever have

At least they offered him therapy, so they somewhat cared. My father literally wished on me to get disabled for being a "loser" even though he gave me shit tier genetics and raised me like dogshit, never offered me any help or cared about anything except himself. I would switch Elliot's father with mine anyday

He could have used his money to get plastic surgery and ascend his trueceldom, most of us don't have that option. He was a truecel because he was extremely autistic and retarded and couldn't use his resources for shit

gaY3wVM.jpg
Whether he was wealthy or not or had good parents or bad, doesn't fucking matter. His narcissism doesn't matter too.

What matters is that he was ugly and girls treated him like fucking air. Therefore he is a symbol of inceldom.

Even if he WASN'T narcissistic, he still would have been a truecel, denying that is simply retarded. Accussing him of being narcissistic is the same shit normies tell to us like "Work on your personality teehee".

If you reject him, what are you even doing on this forum? :lul:

True. The guy had balls and he stood up and fought for what he believed in.

If you reject him, what are you even doing on this forum? :lul:
Maybe because i'm much more of a truecel than that mentally unstable narcissistic faggot who killed some poor ricecels like a cuck instead of chads and stacies?

He loved foids more than most other men. Before he became black pilled there wasn't a cell inside him that hated them.

All he wanted to do was to treat them like queens and show them cool spots and travel to interesting locations and enjoy the best things life has to offer. And he HAD a lot to offer. He was knowledgeable on many different subjects and cultures. He was polite and well-mannered. He had wealth.

He literally just wanted company and love. Not ONCE has he ever stated in his memoirs "I want to fuck her tight pussy and then dump her lmfao". On the contrary, he always said: "I want feeling loved and worthy, I want to treat a girl like a goddesss etc..."

If he had better looks he could have become a new Casanova (man who loves women and is loved by them), instead he was pushed to the brink of madness and warfare, all because foids are such superficial, shallow whores who couldn't see his inner qualities and how much he has to offer.

Girls would rather fuck a disgusting, tall Chad who calls her a bitch and cheats on her than give one of the most cultured and polite men on earth a chance, it's fucking bullshit.

Elliot was the crucified Christ. He was as pure as snow and wanted to bring happiness to girls, instead girls treated him like subhumanity and turned his soul black and bitter and in the end he had no chance than to give them what they deserve and sacrifice himself in the process... Fuck women man. FUCK THEM! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
he was getting mogged too hard in Cali, he should have locationmaxxed out east where Asian phenotypes are rare.
Maybe because i'm much more of a truecel than that mentally unstable narcissistic faggot who killed some poor ricecels like a cuck instead of chads and stacies?
He wasn't a bad looking guy at all, he mogs all of us.

Bullshit, he was from a rich family but spoiled af and borderline retarded.
He was spoiled and an autist, but I wouldn't consider him rich. If I can recall, a documentary that Peter Rodger made while Elliot was still alive made the family have massive debt. Elliot was still REALLY spoiled, though.

He was spoiled and an autist, but I wouldn't consider him rich. If I can recall, a documentary that Peter Rodger made while Elliot was still alive made the family have massive debt. Elliot was still REALLY spoiled, though.
If you get a BMW as a present to your driving licence, can afford to study in Santa Barbara and brag with your grandmas chain and Bruno Banani glasses you are rich imo

giga based:feelsYall:

Foids don't want to be loved. They want to be brutalized by chads. Having "something" going on in their lifes so they can talk about it, complain about it, while loving being fucked like a slave in bed by some chad. Chad can do whatever he wants to her, he can punch her from time to time, she'll handle it and stay with him because it's what they all want.
To be the weak sex in bed, to be dominated. It's how it has been for hundred thousands years, and it's not going to stop. Their instinct push them this way and nobody can do anything about it.
Once a foid has tasted the abusive chad, she'll want more. She'll seek for more, and she'll find chads to fulfill her sick desires because of sexual misery.

Elliot Rodger was exactly what foids don't want: An ugly gentleman who'd treat them like if they were married. What they want: Being a cum dumpster for every chad in town.

Foids don't want to be loved. They want to be brutalized by chads. Having "something" going on in their lifes so they can talk about it, complain about it, while loving being fucked like a slave in bed by some chad. Chad can do whatever he wants to her, he can punch her from time to time, she'll handle it and stay with him because it's what they all want.
To be the weak sex in bed, to be dominated. It's how it has been for hundred thousands years, and it's not going to stop. Their instinct push them this way and nobody can do anything about it.
Once a foid has tasted the abusive chad, she'll want more. She'll seek for more, and she'll find chads to fulfill her sick desires because of sexual misery.

Elliot Rodger was exactly what foids don't want: An ugly gentleman who'd treat them like if they were married. What they want: Being a cum dumpster for every chad in town.
High IQ post

Good job

Attachments

• ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg
    ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: