Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodgers is overrated!

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★
He killed 3 incels himself. Those nerdy asian guys he lived with. Elliot Rodgers would have looked down on everyone on this forum. He was delusional and thought he was a 10/10 Chad. Spoilers: He wasn't!

I prefer Seung Hui Cho myself. He did what he did for his bullied brothers and sisters. For the weak and defenceless. He died a martyrs death for the sake of what he called "his people".

The "people" he is talking about are US! Yes! You and me! He died for us! Seung Hui Cho was such an prolific killer and punisher of the wicked. No one can touch him. He turned that school into his own personal battle ground. Where he fought his own personal war against the opressors of the unpopular.

What he alone achieved was spectacular. Elliot Rodgers has nothing on Seung Hui Cho.

What are your opinions on these thoughts?

The reason why Cho isn't more ''popular'' is because we don't have much info on him. His manifesto wasn't released to the public, so he's basically another faceless killer.

Isn't like we have an unimaginable amount of killer incels. I only can remember 4 or 5.

Both of them are based

The reason why Cho isn't more ''popular'' is because we don't have much info on him. His manifesto wasn't released to the public, so he's basically another faceless killer.
Exactly! I have stated this before. If the jew media would release Cho's stuff he would explode in popularity.

Seung Hui Cho should never have sent his stuff exclusively to the media. That was he's one and only mistake.

Last edited:
wasnt this posted before? and ER is popular moreso as the idea people have ov him than anything. Ive seen most the info there is about him and yeah you could call him a crybaby narcisist autistic entitled short rich kid but ultimately noone else wouldve bothered to develop and articulate so many incel beliefs that they need a manifesto, and even now theyre ahead of their time.
Also biggest thing hes attractive so people like him bc halo effect

wasnt this posted before? and ER is popular moreso as the idea people have ov him than anything. Ive seen most the info there is about him and yeah you could call him a crybaby narcisist autistic entitled short rich kid but ultimately noone else wouldve bothered to develop and articulate so many incel beliefs that they need a manifesto, and even now theyre ahead of their time.
Also biggest thing hes attractive so people like him bc halo effect
I see Elliot Rodgers as the little cry baby and Seung Hui Cho as the strong silent type.

Yes, of course I like Elliot Rodgers too. I just feel that
Cho's way of thinking was more pure and heroic. More worthy of praise if you may.

I don't care for ER too much honestly. He fucked up. If he wanted to target society, he should've bought an AR-15, and went to a football game blowing off the heads of stacy cheerleaders and chad football players. Instead he targeted ugly guys that are basically incels and okay looking women.

Both are based saints, both great in their own way and different incels may have different reasons to identify with either more than the other.
ER had the balls to at least do something unlike all the all talk no walk faggots. And those ricecels he killed were constantly disrespecting him. He also killed 1 chad and 2 foids.
He was more brave than anyone by being able to put his face out there, to talk about his struggles and to make several people aware that unattractive men exist and suffer alone. His manifesto is gold. He had a lot of intellect and talent, so that makes him very more admirable.
Those delusional, narcissistic things he said about himself are simply him just coping, comforting himself, trying to elevate himself.
He's not a crybaby, rich kid, normie, whatever you all want to fucking call him.
There's so much misinformation about him.
Also biggest thing hes attractive
Maybe when he's anglefrauding in the sunlight. But he definitely was not attractive, especially in Chadifornia.

I don't care for ER too much honestly. He fucked up. If he wanted to target society, he should've bought an AR-15, and went to a football game blowing off the heads of stacy cheerleaders and chad football players. Instead he targeted ugly guys that are basically incels and okay looking women.
Killing those 3 incels really left a bad taste in my mouth for sure. And i see were you are coming from.

Elliot Rodgers retribution didn't live up to it's name if you ask me.

Seung Hui Cho on the other hand did.

Both are based saints, both great in their own way and different incels may have different reasons to identify with either more than the other.
ER had the balls to at least do something unlike all the all talk no walk faggots. And those ricecels he killed were constantly disrespecting him. He also killed 1 chad and 2 foids.
He was more brave than anyone by being able to put his face out there, to talk about his struggles and to make several people aware that unattractive men exist and suffer alone. His manifesto is gold. He had a lot of intellect and talent, so that makes him very more admirable.
Those delusional, narcissistic things he said about himself are simply him just coping, comforting himself, trying to elevate himself.
He's not a crybaby, rich kid, normie, whatever you all want to fucking call him.
There's so much misinformation about him.

Maybe when he's anglefrauding in the sunlight. But he definitely was not attractive, especially in Chadifornia.
I agree with you on many levels. I just tend to gravitate more towards Seung Hui Cho.

His unseen videos and manifesto would be pure gold to get a hold of.

Elliot Rodgers is maybe overrated, but Elliot Rodger was not.

nah Chinks are a cancer

ER mogs

TCD

ER was bullied by those ricecels. They got what they fucking desERved. :society:

Ellicope Niggers