Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Elliot Rodger's high school crush and her new Boyfriend (legit Chad) It's over..

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Elliot has good standarts, that is lifefuel.

Fucking whore, all those deaths are on her hands

She could have gone for Elliot lookalike but it had to be a Chad.

I hope she goes on vacation to India or some shit and gets raped in some slum shack next to her chad boyfriend's corpse.

Luckily for him, he is not alive to see this, imagine if he did.

This thread demonstrates the purpose of social media. Just look at her.

jfl @ not being white

She's currently only a few hours away from me. Should I go and take revenge from hER (in minecraft obv).

And people say elliot was good looking enough lol the standards for men are ridiculous

he never had a chance, mogged in death

And this is the brutal reality, while ER died years ago this slut has been enjoying life taking Chad dick without even giving him a second thought.
Going ER is extremely low IQ and accomplishes nothing.

And this is the brutal reality, while ER died years ago this slut has been enjoying life taking Chad dick without even giving him a second thought.
If only he would’ve taken down the door from the sorority house

If only ER went ER on that whore...

He is literally a warrior skullmaxxed chad, looks 1/4 neanderthal tbh brutal

It's ovER.
He is literally a warrior skullmaxxed chad, looks 1/4 neanderthal tbh brutal
In that photo his eyes are 1/3rd into his head which is literally caveman proportions, regular humans have their eyes 1/2 into their head.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm getting mogged through the computer screen by this guy. RIP St. Elliot

I hope she goes on vacation to India or some shit and gets raped in some slum shack next to her chad boyfriend's corpse.
Or raped on a bus in brazil while her boyfriend watches.

Look at her face JFL

And people say elliot was good looking enough lol the standards for men are ridiculous

Yep, people who say ER was good looking are delusional. He was a 5'6" at most manlet (who claimed 5'9") and he had feminine features. It never began for him.

Was that actually his crush tbh?

His face ist just average imo ( in my opinion ) being hwite and tall a saves him tho ( though )

His face ist just average imo ( in my opinion ) being hwite and tall a saves him tho ( though )

His skull and jaw is huuuge. Legit white chad IMO.

Elliot and this guy don’t even look like the same species and Elliot mogged me.

Elliot and this guy don’t even look like the same species and Elliot mogged me.
Jesus why'd you have to say that? That's fucking painful, Elliot mogs me to oblivion and yet that Chad mogs Elliot into the umpteenth dimension.

Jesus why'd you have to say that? That's fucking painful, Elliot mogs me to oblivion and yet that Chad mogs Elliot into the umpteenth dimension.
This forum is dedicated to the truth, no matter how painful.

Is there any hard evidence that Elliot had a crush on her? All it says is she teased and bullied him - but this was when she was 10 years old.

My crushes at 10 years old look so different to how they looked in a couple of years, and after elementary/primary school I developed hard crushes for another 3/4 girls.

In any case, she is like 7/10. Fuck knows what she was when younger....

She could have gone for Elliot lookalike but it had to be a Chad.
Her genetics effectively forbid her from doing that, don’t you love evolutionary psychology?