Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodger's height

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
Google lists this manlet as 5'9. Clearly this is a mistake, or simply going by his frauded height on his driver's liscence

Dude looked no taller than 5'8 1/3 with shoes, which means he was probably closer to 5'7 1/2 barefoot.

ER

Either way, it's still manlet height at 5'9 but I can usually tell the difference between a 5'7 and 5'9 man.
ER was a tiny framed short guy with skinny legs and arms. If he was even 20% less neurotic and legit 3-4 inches taller, then those murders wouldn't have happened and he would have been with a looksmatched 5/10 white girl or something.

Heightpill is honestly the most brutal. Size domination is simply unavoidable. Short men get no respect.

Foids unironically consider 6'5 as attractive height and everything below as average.

He was around 5'6'' or 5'7''. It was over for him before it even began.

I hated being short because people hate short people now i love it because people hate me.

Google lists this manlet as 5'9. Clearly this is a mistake, or simply going by his frauded height on his driver's liscence

Dude looked no taller than 5'8 1/3 with shoes, which means he was probably closer to 5'7 1/2 barefoot.

View attachment 1178634

Either way, it's still manlet height at 5'9 but I can usually tell the difference between a 5'7 and 5'9 man.
ER was a tiny framed short guy with skinny legs and arms. If he was even 20% less neurotic and legit 3-4 inches taller, then those murders wouldn't have happened and he would have been with a looksmatched 5/10 white girl or something.
I could believe that he was 5'9 but I could also believe that he was a little shorter than that, maybe 5'6, 5'7, or 5'8. In any case those few inches probably would not have made much difference for him. If he were above 7 feet he would probably have been a little better off but even then, due to his face and nonNT status I'm not sure if that alone would have been enough for him to ascend.

He was 5"7 he lied about his height alot

He was 5"7 he lied about his height alot
His autopsy report says he's 5'9 but that could be because he was lying down and his spine had decompressed by the time they measured him, so it's actually his morning height. His afternoon height is 5'8.

He thought the average dick size was 4 inches so I don't doubt it if he thought he wasn't as much as of manlet as he really was.

Heightpill is honestly the most brutal. Size domination is simply unavoidable. Short men get no respect.
True. As a guy who has lived on both sides I know it very well. Before age 16, I was always well below average in height and weight. People treated me like complete shit, talked over me, and walked over me. After growing from around 5’6” to 6 feet tall in less than a year, the way I got treated changed so much. I still don’t get anywhere with women, but other men treat me with respect and don’t mess with me. It feels great to not be a walking target and actually heightmog the majority of men.

His autopsy report says he's 5'9 but that could be because he was lying down and his spine had decompressed by the time they measured him, so it's actually his morning height. His afternoon height is 5'8.
i agree

next to his friends and his mother and sister, he didnt look muh 5'6 LMAO

View attachment 1178634

he looked shorter because he had garbage proportions due to his head size and frame. Lots of 5'7 guys proportions mog him lol. I think he was 5'8 based on what i've seen.

Why care about his height? He dead as hell it really doesn't matter anymore

next to his friends and his mother and sister, he didnt look muh 5'6 LMAO

His mother was a short little gook though, probably not even 5'2, and I doubt his sister was much taller. Elliot was more than liekly a little over 5'7"
He was tiny in frame and stature.

His mother was a short little gook though, probably not even 5'2, and I doubt his sister was much taller. Elliot was more than liekly a little over 5'7"
He was tiny in frame and stature.
theres a pic of him heightmogging his sister hard

The only thing to go by is his videos and the autopsy report.
Could be a fair theory.

The only other ways is comparing him to others in photos or finding places hes been to and comparing surrounding objects to his height. Either that or any recordings of it which are unlikely.

depends being low inhib and nt can get you respect even as a short male and eventually foids
eazy e wasn't tall ass mofo but he was a bad ass :feelzez:

After growing from around 5’6” to 6 feet tall in less than a year, the way I got treated changed so much. I still don’t get anywhere with women, but other men treat me with respect and don’t mess with me. It feels great to not be a walking target and actually heightmog the majority of men.
I wish I could grow just six more inches so I can receive the same benefits. Even if women don't care for me, at least men won't fuck with me. (as much)

"Morning Height" is Your actual height i`d say with him they rounded up since autopsies aren`t accurate 100% and with the fact he was lying down he is likely 5"8 and 5"9 with shoes

He should have geomaxxed to a country like the Philipines, his white features would be attractive there and he would be among taller people there

I wish I could grow just six more inches so I can receive the same benefits. Even if women don't care for me, at least men won't fuck with me. (as much)
I know bro. I wish you could grow taller too for your own sake because I know the brutality being a short guy is. It’s actually amazing how even though I’m still skinny I get respected so much more by other men just for being tall. I have this friend who is 5’10.5” tall and even though he weighs around 50 pounds more than me I can tell even he is jealous of my height.

I have this friend who is 5’10.5” tall and even though he weighs around 50 pounds more than me I can tell even he is jealous of my height.
Yep. I would take being a point uglier if I could grow six inches or more. The only thing I want more than being taller is being white or smart.

he was most likely 5´7, combined with his small adn thin frame its a death sentence

He didnt even look that bad. Even had a car and a degree, moggs me.

Yep. I would take being a point uglier if I could grow six inches or more. The only thing I want more than being taller is being white or smart.
Being taller would actually probably help you more than being white and definitely would help you more than being smart. A tall dumb guy has an easier time in life than an intelligent manlet most of the time

Being taller would actually probably help you more than being white and definitely would help you more than being smart. A tall dumb guy has an easier time in life than an intelligent manlet most of the time
not if you dont go to the nba or nfl, otherwise being 6'3 and above is in itself annoying in everyday life and the height does not give you that much in anything else than dating

True, but it depends on how smart I would become compared to how tall I am. For instance, 6'2' vs. 10 IQ or 6'2' vs. 20 IQ. I would rather be a genius at my current height or even smaller than my current intellect and become tall. It would help me in other aspects of my life, especially since I just stay inside all day so I don't interact with anyone aside from my parents and people online.

not if you dont go to the nba or nfl, otherwise being 6'3 and above is in itself annoying in everyday life and the height does not give you that much in anything else than dating
They guy I was responding to is short and would benefit a lot from 6 extra inches height

True, but it depends on how smart I would become compared to how tall I am. For instance, 6'2' vs. 10 IQ or 6'2' vs. 20 IQ. I would rather be a genius at my current height or even smaller than my current intellect and become tall. It would help me in other aspects of my life, especially since I just stay inside all day so I don't interact with anyone aside from my parents and people online.
True. I was just picturing you’d keep your current IQ and just grow taller. You can’t be that dumb because you type well formed sentences and you seem easy to make conversation with. If you kept your current IQ but just got taller it would help you so much. I used to be the smartest kid in the class when I was short, but it didn’t do shit for me in terms of how other peers treated me

True. I was just picturing you’d keep your current IQ and just grow taller. You can’t be that dumb because you type well formed sentences and you seem easy to make conversation with. If you kept your current IQ but just got taller it would help you so much. I used to be the smartest kid in the class when I was short, but it didn’t do shit for me in terms of how other peers treated me
Well, I would rather become a genius than a giant. As I've stated before, I'm a NEET, so it's not going to affect my life by remaining at my current height or even becoming shorter if it's sacrificed for higher intelligence. It would help me with learning skills and learning things in general.

cant take serious your shitty opinion since you are a 6´1 tallfag
this height means nothing nigga, if you were me you would know that

Well, I would rather become a genius than a giant. As I've stated before, I'm a NEET, so it's not going to affect my life by remaining at my current height or even becoming shorter if it's sacrificed for higher intelligence. It would help me with learning skills and learning things in general.
That’s understandable. A higher IQ would definitely come in handy for many things

Also because it is just one thing. You can overcome an ugly nose, ugly eyes, weird mental. But the moment you are a manlet, nothing else matters. You are simply subhuman automatically.

He should have geomaxxed to a country like the Philipines, his white features would be attractive there and he would be among taller people there
Probably.
But ER hated Asians from what I remember. Moreover, the guy was insanely shy and undoubtedly on the spectrum to one degree or another.

You are simply subhuman automatically.
Indeed, It's primal and natural for a larger man to be respected and feared, while short men, especially dwarfs, are viewed with contempt and disrespect. They aren't feared or respected; they are joked at and sneered at.