Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Elliot Rodger’s father is a delusional piece of shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

He says in this interview that Elliot was “jealous” of his looks when he looks like a literal gremlin.
He was a famous movie director and STILL had to resort to betabuxxing for some SEA foid.

Go and find ER's sister.

He's a narcissist, Elliot was too.

is a delusional rich piece of shit

tbh he should be held at least partially accountable for ER doing what he did. He hated his stepmother.

tbh he should be held at least partially accountable for ER doing what he did. He hated his stepmother.
Why tho? I hate 90% of my family but I wouldn't go ER. Everyone is responsible for himself.

I wonder what ERs family is up to now adays

That Chad at 2:16 is pure blackpill evidence, he has Aspergers and have tics and still girls look past that and wants to fuck him because the halo effect shines through ALL faults.

Lol what kind of weird father says that

Elliot lost his mind the moment he saw her ugly sister turns in a hypergamus slut fucking Chads left and right.

Racemixers usually hate their sons. I can’t trust the words of a racemixer.

Racemixers are happy to see their sons having to struggle, because that mean they will always be the alpha in their family. I’m not joking, racemixers are horrible people.

His younger brother is a chadlite now, he has an instagram https://www.instagram.com/jazzrodger/?hl=en but it's private.

Perhaps it's fortunate Elliot did not live to see his brother grow up, he would of mogged him in every way possible.

Interesting. His brother shares Elliot's jawline and takes after the father's hair. I also always find new pictures or information. I found Georgia's old boyfriends twitter https://twitter.com/SAM_HUNDREDS17?protected_redirect=true

His sister is fucking Chads for sure.

Rodger

Doesn’t seem like a very loving and caring father to me. I doubt he really gave much of a shit about Elliot.

His younger brother is a chadlite now, he has an instagram https://www.instagram.com/jazzrodger/?hl=en but it's private.

Perhaps it's fortunate Elliot did not live to see his brother grow up, he would of mogged him in every way possible.
Lol just like he predicted in his manifesto he says that his brother jazz will grow up to be one of the popular kids and his enemy

yeah, especially Georgia, she'd be 23 now and has probably fucked 100s of chads at college. That's literally the difference between being born half-white half-asian female vs male. Female gets to experience life on god mode, while the male is casted out, unattractive, and eventually snaps and commits a massacre.

JFL @ this joke of a world

I remember seeing that interview, he sure was high on himself. The guy looked greasy and only got ethnic women, don’t think ER was jealous of that.

He has subhuman curly hair.

yeah, especially Georgia, she'd be 23 now and has probably fucked 100s of chads at college. That's literally the difference between being born half-white half-asian female vs male. Female gets to experience life on god mode, while the male is casted out, unattractive, and eventually snaps and commits a massacre.

JFL @ this joke of a world
This has got to stop we must do something about this

the elliot rodger saga looks like a zog psyop that's about protecting the status quo. think about it logically. mr. elliot was the son of hollywood - a prominent jewish movie maker, and he got the role of a lifetime. it's about stigmatizing sexual loser men, who have real legitimate grievances. i'm sure others have made this point here b4, but it's worth repeating imo.

Must be weird living in his shoes
the elliot rodger saga looks like a zog psyop that's about protecting the status quo. think about it logically. mr. elliot was the son of hollywood - a prominent jewish movie maker, and he got the role of a lifetime. it's about stigmatizing sexual loser men, who have real legitimate grievances. i'm sure others have made this point here b4, but it's worth repeating imo.
low IQ

Racemixers are happy to see their sons having to struggle, because that mean they will always be the alpha in their family. I’m not joking, racemixers are horrible people.
Is this if your father is white? What if it's the other way around and your father is the nonwhite?

LMFAO

Did that chick say “you are a very good looking man” to him??

He’s practically incel tier. He only get laid by betabuxxing himself out to third world chicks.

Incel White guy fucks noodlewhore and creates incel son. Color me surprised.

https://archive.is/VH0s8

Screenshot 2019 01 19 09 34 04

LMFAO

Did that chick say “you are a very good looking man” to him??

He’s practically incel tier. He only get laid by betabuxxing himself out to third world chicks.

Incel White guy fucks noodlewhore and creates incel son. Color me surprised.

Its a literal 90 year old granny, to their eyes every man is handsome. I get called handsome by very old women.

The true litmus test is what YOUNG ATTRACTIVE women call you. If they call you "hot" or "sexy", "gorgeous" or something like that, you know you are objectively attractive. If they call you "cute" or "handsome" then you are not.

I've NEVER had a young woman compliment me, this way, which aligns with me objectively knowing im not attractive.

Its a literal 90 year old granny, to their eyes every man is handsome. I get called handsome by very old women.

The true litmus test is what YOUNG ATTRACTIVE women call you. If they call you "hot" or "sexy", "gorgeous" or something like that, you know you are objectively attractive. If they call you "cute" or "handsome" then you are not.

I've NEVER had a young woman compliment me, this way, which aligns with me objectively knowing im not attractive.

It’s not even what a young woman *says*, it’s what she *DOES*

If a young woman approaches and talks to a man and conducts physical contact, leading to full sex, then she is attracted to him. Anything less than that means he’s sub-optimal.

He's a liberal chad, that talk about bluepill BS publicly, and that totally neglected his son instead of helping him.

He turned his son rampage to make a campaign for gun control, even though California had already one of the most strictest in the US.

Tbh, I also get compliments but only from old people who are family members. But if they say you're ugly then you are truest of truecels.