Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Elliot Rodgers does not represent US.

Elliot rodgers represents himself. I represent myself and you represent yourself.
Stereotyping all incels to think and act the same is DISCRIMINATION

Exactly.
"He don´t have a girlfriend so he is a future mass murder."

Forgive them St Elliot , They don’t know what they’re saying

We represent ourselves and no one else does, I do not like Elliot Rodgers, i am not planning to ever harm any individual ever. We are not all people looking to cause harm to others, we are not a terrorist organization, we condemn the actions of Elliot Rodgers or anyone else that has done the same as him. All Involuntary Celibate means FBI is that we cannot get girlfriends or sex because of our ugly looks and independent research from numerous universities agree with us and they are in no way affiliated with us. The blackpill is based on objective science that has repeated the same results again and again to deny the blackpill is to put your head in the sand. We condemn all violence against people we are not planning to kill anyone ever. So why don't you FBI concentrate on Murderers and Rapists. We are not Murderers or Rapists and we condemn those that do that we in no way support that either.
Ban this ass wipe

We represent ourselves and no one else does, I do not like Elliot Rodgers, i am not planning to ever harm any individual ever. We are not all people looking to cause harm to others, we are not a terrorist organization, we condemn the actions of Elliot Rodgers or anyone else that has done the same as him. All Involuntary Celibate means FBI is that we cannot get girlfriends or sex because of our ugly looks and independent research from numerous universities agree with us and they are in no way affiliated with us. The blackpill is based on objective science that has repeated the same results again and again to deny the blackpill is to put your head in the sand. We condemn all violence against people we are not planning to kill anyone ever. So why don't you FBI concentrate on Murderers and Rapists. We are not Murderers or Rapists and we condemn those that do that we in no way support that either.
not bad i must say

I wish i was low inhib like ER, i had more female interaction than him, yet i just don't have the balls to speak to a camera and upload to youtube.
Who the fuck is rodgers

The Supreme gentleman, the true alpha male.

He does represent the US. Its problem with bullying and ostracism and its utterly screwed sexual market :feelsthink: