Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ELLIOT RODGERS BROTHER IS A PRETTY BOY AND HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
He is like 14 years old lol, thank God elliot cant see this

if ER didnt ER and lived long enough to see this he would ER on a global scale.

The difference between neurotypical privilege and aspERgER's.

Elliot was gonna stab him before going CB but failed, his brother looked like a chad as can be seen in elliot's video... I guess he couldn't bring himself but at least he should have killed his stepmother

would ER have ER'd PR?

elaborate

Take a look at a picture of elliot rodger celebrating his birthday with his father, an NT would have never had that type of haircut

Take a look at a picture of elliot rodger celebrating his birthday with his father, an NT would have never had that type of haircut

ohhh. yeah aspies tend to not give a shit about their appearance or arent self aware enough about it.

That's why Eliot planned on killing him, he wanted to stop exactly that from happening.
Should have put a bullet in the little shit.

Can someone create a fake Instagram account and try to follow him? I want to see his profile

That's why Eliot planned on killing him, he wanted to stop exactly that from happening.
Should have put a bullet in the little shit.
lmao

he looks goofy / future faggot

I dont like that er killed other incels but his brother is a mockery of him.

I can't believe elliot's family is still there and up on social media... if I could I would telepathically enslave his brother to also go ER

That is 2 girls.... right?

I can't believe elliot's family is still there and up on social media... if I could I would telepathically enslave his brother to also go ER
Yeah but he never mentions Elliot

Idk about now but his brother used to mog him lookswise, let alone in being NT

It was a joke.

Here's the punchline:

ER killed 6 people, his brother killed 0, thus: ER mogs him by 6 points

Wonder if he knows that his son (ER) has a cult following of virgins all over the world. LMAO

Wonder if he knows that his son (ER) has a cult following of virgins all over the world. LMAO
ER got the greatest revenge in that his parents' reputations are ruined forever.

hes probably rolling in his grave

I usually don't follow instagram but I really wanna see the comments XD

I would have done almost anything to be 14 again

I dont think they cared about Elliot in the first place.

ER saved his brother's life when he was drowning, yet he was insulted by the whore his cuck father was fucking.
ER knew his brother had good genes,I am glad he chose to end his life instead of witnessing an even more awful existence, watching his siblings fucking roasties and succeding in life.

where's the proof of her being his gf btw?

His dad is such a scumbag and I hate him. Really everyone in his family. He deserved better.

If I was the brother of ER I would have contacted Elliot's Supreme Lady youtuber and fuck the hell out of her

His dad is such a scumbag and I hate him. Really everyone in his family. He deserved better.
Yeah from the interview I saw of his ER Father he seems like a real POS.

I feel sorry for the poor kid. His brother went on a mass murder. He is probably mentally scarred for life.
Inb4 he's good looking so who cares

I can feel the preternatural rage emanating from beyond Elliott Rodger's grave @ the sight of his half-brother scoring

He has no pics of Elliot on his Instagram. This saddens me.

He is lucky he didn't get good-looking before ER ERed or else he would have gotten ERed himself kek

holy shit if only he lived to see this lmao RIP for elliot

cope

1) His brother is not a prettyboy. ER mogs him
2) That is not his brother's girlfriend. In fact that girl friendzoned him LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back