Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodgers 18th birthday party

Elliot looks so cute. No homo. I mean it might not be enough to slay or get a blonde gf like he wanted (especially where he lived) but he could at least go to places and not get auto humiliated unlike other truecels here.

Atleast he had a bday party. I haven´t celebrated my bday in over 10 years.

On my 18th bday I invited a bunch of people from my class. We were supposed to meet at some bar. Then 10 minutes before the party started literally everyone texted me saying they were sick and couldn´t come or some other bs excuse. Long story short I was at the bar alone.

Then the next day when I returned to school everyone was laughing at me then showed me why. They video taped me all night as I was sitting alone at the bar then rubbed the videotape in my face over and over again the next day calling me a loser.

KEK. If you didn't say anything I would have guessed his 12th birthday

You see in his eyes that he's dead inside.

While other guys his age are spending time with their girlfriends, he's sitting there and rotting.

Jockcel said:
He actually celebrated his 18th birthday unlike me.

This, I didn't even go outside on my 18th.

Rice genes are truly amazing. He doesn't look like a half hwhite at all. Even african genes aren't that strong.

disgusting repulsive mong.

VST said:
This, I didn't even go outside on my 18th.

That's because east asians are depigmented ammerindians.

socially-awkward-miscer.jpg

Fuck. So much despair. He stared into the void for too long,

Facade said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
YOU BITCH WHY DID YOU EMBARRASS ELLIOT IN FRONT OF HIS FRIENDS????
What?

Did you not read his manifesto? He said she embarrassed him; their relationship was wonky. Some nice experiences but mostly bad. He wanted to kill her as well.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Did you not read his manifesto? He said she embarrassed him; their relationship was wonky. Some nice experiences but mostly bad. He wanted to kill her as well.

Yeah ofc I did but it wasn't directly related to my comment and that confused me ::D

Yeah they had major differences. And peter was a beta who couldn't control the situation and didn't know how to deal with his autistic son

Facade said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yeah ofc I did but it wasn't directly related to my comment and that confused me ::D
Yeah they had major differences. And peter was a beta who couldn't control the situation and didn't know how to deal with his autistic son

Oh haha, I see! My bad, I should've been more clear I guess. :p TBH I don't understand why he even went ER in the first place, even if he was autistic, at least he had money. I'd rather be a rich, autistic kid with slightly below to average looks than a poor truecel.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Oh haha, I see! My bad, I should've been more clear I guess. :p TBH I don't understand why he even went ER in the first place, even if he was autistic, at least he had money. I'd rather be a rich, autistic kid with slightly below to average looks than a poor truecel.

Elliot suffered from many delusions. He never talked to a girl and wondered why he couldn't get them.(He also did nothing for his weak body) His autism created his own hell.

Facade said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Elliot suffered from many delusions. He never talked to a girl and wondered why he couldn't get them.(He also did nothing for his weak body) His autism created his own hell.

Hopefully nobody from around here goes Cho because then this forum will get shut down too. All the mentalcels would kill themselves TBH.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Hopefully nobody from around here goes Cho because then this forum will get shut down too. All the mentalcels would kill themselves TBH.

Well this is always the risk when you create websites for incels

ER is a retarded mongoloid fakecel, StBlackOps2Cel is the only true visage of the black pill.

Elliot Rodger never stood a chance. His mom was ugly as fuck. He lived in a rich neighborhood and then his dad became bankrupt. He got his mom's trash asian genes, he wasn't rich anymore, and was surrounded by chads and stacies. He also went through puberty late, so he was the shortest, smallest, and ugliest.

GeneticFilth said:
Elliot Rodger never stood a chance. His mom was ugly as fuck. He lived in a rich neighborhood and then his dad became bankrupt. He got his mom's trash asian genes, he wasn't rich anymore, and was surrounded by chads and stacies. He also went through puberty late, so he was the shortest, smallest, and ugliest.
ER was the perfect storm of everything fucking him over right at the worst time, the beginning of his puberty. Add on that his sister, 4 years younger than him, was a whore fucking a blatantly racist Chad that probably was insulting Elliot also. I really feel for him.

GeneticFilth said:

proxy

Grotesque said:
ER was the perfect storm of everything fucking him over right at the worst time, the beginning of his puberty. Add on that his sister, 4 years younger than him, was a whore fucking a blatantly racist Chad that probably was insulting Elliot also. I really feel for him.

This is the life of ugly males that aren't tallfags. What's even more fucked up is that events like this happen all the time for ugly males which causes them to be withdrawn and realize that they're better off alone, and then everyone around you thinks that oh he's socially awkward and needs to put himself out there more, when the issue issue all along is that you're just ugly.  
[font=Programme, sans-serif]I was completely and utterly alone. No one knew me or extended a hand to help me. I was an innocent, scared little boy trapped in a jungle full of malicious predators, and I was shown no mercy. Some boys randomly pushed me against the lockers as they walked past me in the hall. One boy who was tall and had blonde hair called me a “loser”, right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with him. Pretty girls.[/font]

GeneticFilth said:
This is the life of ugly males that aren't tallfags. What's even more fucked up is that events like this happen all the time for ugly males which causes them to be withdrawn and realize that they're better off alone, and then everyone around you thinks that oh he's socially awkward and needs to put himself out there more, when the issue issue all along is that you're just ugly.  

and then we are blamed for it, fucking hate outsiders

He looks like the husk of a human being

Getlooksordie said:
Atleast he had a bday party. I haven´t celebrated my bday in over 10 years.

On my 18th bday I invited a bunch of people from my class. We were supposed to meet at some bar. Then 10 minutes before the party started literally everyone texted me saying they were sick and couldn´t come or some other bs excuse. Long story short I was at the bar alone.  

Then the next day when I returned to school everyone was laughing at me then showed me why. They video taped me all night as I was sitting alone at the bar then rubbed the videotape in my face over and over again the next day calling me a loser.

Please tell me you're exaggerating or made this up. This is fucking cruel

Getlooksordie said:

Ahh wtf. I hated it when people ostracized me and then called me a loser. It's like you have a business that goes bankrupt because your employees don't show up and now your employess call you a bad boss.

I hope you ghosted them.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Wow. I've never seen that picture of Elliot before. I was shocked at how vaguely similar his 18th birthday seems to when I had my 18th birthday celebration. Having a big birthday celebration with just family, and no friends/very few accomplishments in life seems to be a pretty massive indicator that you were doomed from the start. God I feel like bawling my eyes out just thinking about 90% of other people my age and how they have their parties...

iiiTeMpeR said:

Wow. I've never seen that picture of Elliot before. I was shocked at how vaguely similar his 18th birthday seems to when I had my 18th birthday celebration. Having a big birthday celebration with just family, and no friends/very few accomplishments in life seems to be a pretty massive indicator that you were doomed from the start. God I feel like bawling my eyes out just thinking about 90% of other people my age and how they have their parties...