Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot rodger went on his shooting spree not because he was incel

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
but because he was a racist.

He hated Asian with his guts. His dad being jewish and his mom being Asian.

half of his victims were Asian men. He personally seeked to destroy Asian men.

4UBRDYV.pnghttp:

This was posted on that other forum b4 he went on his spree

kOcfUVo.jpghttp:

UCSB Shooter Elliot Rodger Was an ‘Alt-Right Killer’, New Study Says

https://nextshark.com/ucsb-shooter-elliot-rodger-alt-right-killer-new-study-says/

It's because his roommates were 3 Azns and he wanted his room to be a torture chambre or something Elliot was never going to do because everything he touched was failo'd.

Part of it was being incel, I agree with the racism part though.

Complete bullshit. if you read his manifsto he clearly states why he did it. he liked his roomates even..

op you've been nothing but trolling since u got here. low effort low iq baiting posts

OP is blaspheming. Don't denigrate our St. ER. Same applies to those who always try to claim St. Blackops2cel can get laid (or he is a chad of some kind). These are the blasphemy of severe kind and we all should refrain ourselves from such devious acts.

May my lord St. Blackops2cel enlighten you.

Are you sure you're not just trolling?

TripleCel said:

elliot to me doesnt look much like an incel compared to other people

he coulda atleast landed a self hating asian whore

All he wanted was a blonde stacy lol

sadricecel said:
TripleCel said:
I agree with you that he wasn't an incel, I wasn't referring to that.

if only a girl gave him a chance... damn... Shame on you women.

Why do all these shooters use their real name on internet forums? Elliot on bodybuilding, Cruz on YouTube. Do they just lack self awareness or feel no shame whatsoever?

The left calls everyone who doesn't kiss non white people's asses "alt right" or "white supremacists"

ER was a retard. Kills incels yet kills no Stacies or Chad. Failure to the end.

lanturn said:
Why do all these shooters use their real name on internet forums? Elliot on bodybuilding, Cruz on YouTube. Do they just lack self awareness or feel no shame whatsoever?

they're lowinbition as fuck. Would be Chads if NT.

he killed the asiancels with a knife, one after the other.

TheVman said:
Complete bullshit. if you read his manifsto he clearly states why he did it. he liked his roomates even..

op you've been nothing but trolling since u got here. low effort low iq baiting posts

Two new housemates moved into my apartment for the Autumn semester. They were two foreign Asian students who attended UCSB. These were the biggest nerds I had ever seen, and they were both very ugly with annoying voices. My last two housemates, Chris and Jon, were nerds as well, but at least they were friendly and pleasant. These two new ones were utterly repulsive, and one of them had a very rebellious demeanor about him. He went out of his way to start arguments with me whenever I raised the issue of the noise he made. Hell, even living with Spencer was more pleasant than these two idiots. I knew that when the Day of Retribution came, I would have to kill my housemates to get them out of the way. If they were pleasant to live with, I would regret having to kill them, but due to their behavior I now had no regrets about such a prospect. In fact, I’d even enjoy stabbing them both to death while they slept.

sadricecel said:

You're grossly underestimating how much female hapas despise their male equivalents.