Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger wasn’t even ugly

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
Is it just me or was this dude fucking pathetic? He could’ve probably easily gotten a woman, he wasn’t even ugly. I don’t see what he did except give all incels a bad reputation and name. I honestly don’t think he was ugly at all, not the best looking but he could’ve easily gotten an average girl if he tried.

He was mentacel, had Aspergers which became worse after years of social isolation, bullying and romantic rejections/unfulfilled sexual desires

@mistersinister thots?

:soy: Joined: May 28, 2022
Online: 2h 50m
So? I’m just being honest am I not allowed to express my opinions. It doesn’t matter how long I’ve been on here.

He was mentacel, had Aspergers which became worse after years of social isolation, bullying and romantic rejections/unfulfilled sexual desires
Oh okay that makes sense

I don't care about him
Lambs will suffer

Women probably thought he was gay. He acted very feminine and shit.

Is it just me or was this dude fucking pathetic? He could’ve probably easily gotten a woman, he wasn’t even ugly. I don’t see what he did except give all incels a bad reputation and name. I honestly don’t think he was ugly at all, not the best looking but he could’ve easily gotten an average girl if he tried.
I agree.
Maybe foids saw him as too aggressive towards the opposite gender.

He for sure mogs me and )
90% of this forum

Yeah, just below average, considering the area he lived, kinda short (5'9), partially an ethnic, a dickcel.

If he wasn't ugly he wouldn't be bullied all his life. He looked like a girl. He was an loser with extreme narcissism, thats why he went ER, he couldn't accept being seen as less valuable than most of the people.

He was locationcel, if he was East coast he could’ve slayed

lurk more
He might mog most if not all of us here, but to say he wasn’t ugly is complete bs:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

He was a literal manlet and ethnicel, in 2022 someone who looks like him is way below average. Check your soycial media if you don’t believe me, the average zoomer on tiktok mogs him to oblivion. He WAS below average and incel because of that.
I just don’t think he was that ugly, he for sure wasn’t a Chad but he wasn’t that hideous he was fairly average looking, but I understand he had mental health issues.