Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Elliot Rodger was not incel, he was incel Because the females wanted to date guys based off availability and comfort

blackpiller_incel

blackpiller_incel

Part of the Know Bro- Leftist Music Killer
-
Yes, Women are getting dicked down by guys they feel comfortable in exchange other than looks.

Which is oofy doofy is prevalent

Nope, this is facts
Polish 20221101 010527637

Efrain maxxing

Nigga did you just say you believe oofy doofy? And you're telling him to cope?

Yes,

Screenshot 20221106 014524

Perfect example of oofy doofy Theory

Yup...

Did you know that any mention of oofy doofy that observes it as fact is considered a bluepilled statement right? Which is against the rules.

Screenshot 20221009 154144

Yup...

Did you know that any mention of oofy doofy that observes it as fact is considered a bluepilled statement right? Which is against the rules.

Explain the know factor.

Because I have been incel in my city for 6 years

I have discussed this in the video I made.
I ain't gonna lie I've heard normies say she gotta trust you but still your going against all the blackpill.

Average GrAYcel :feelskek:

ER was a volcel. He could've easily ascended in Asia

I'm curious what do you rate ER as? Is it LTN, MTN, or HTN? He has weird facial features which reduce appeal and harmony, he also sounds like a homosexual.

I'm curious what do you rate ER as? Is it LTN, MTN, or HTN? He has weird facial features which reduce appeal and harmony, he also sounds like a homosexual.
Idk im weirded about this know shit

this thread is retarded

Give me back my braincels OP you utter faggot

ER was literally a framecel hapa manlet. He got dwarfed and mogged by everyone in his high school years

ER was literally a framecel hapa manlet. He got dwarfed and mogged by everyone in his high school years
Regardless, I think he's a flawed martyr. Poorly done his operation and tortured three ricecels. He is still a hERo tho

Eriot Lodger was an cinel, t‘anc deny the fatcs

You are the reason new users get bullied until they reach 500 posts

He was an incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back