Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elliot Rodger was low inhib alpha

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Yet people call him a beta pussy because he's an ugly hook nose recessed chin hapa. The way you look is how people view your personality. Everywhere I look people tell him he just needed game and confidence when he has 100x more courage than all of them combined since he had to go outside and face the world as an ugly manlet hapa.

https://abc7news.com/79658/
"So I drove to the nearby K-mart, bought a super-soaker, filled it up with orange juice that I bought at the same store, and drove back to the park," he wrote.

"I screamed at them with rage as I sprayed them with my super soaker ... I was giddy with ecstatic, hate-fueled excitement," he wrote.

A similar incident occurred a year earlier at a Starbucks, where he saw a young couple standing in line, kissing.

"When they left the store I followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them," he wrote. "I was panicking as I got into my car and drove off, shaking with rage-fueled excitement."

opm568py92c11.png

Last edited:
oh my this debate will get hella good :feelsPop:

oh my this debate will get hella good :feelsPop:
He was an autist before anyone says otherwise. I don't know how that's being a "low inhib alpha" because he shot a quip at someone sometime.

Ah yes alpha running away every time he does something like that

@Ropemaxx JFL.

ER was ugly hapa with recessed chine, hook nose, and fish lips. and below average height in chadifornia. It never began

Tge beverage firing incidents were based af

He was an autist before anyone says otherwise. I don't know how that's being a "low inhib alpha" because he shot a quip at someone sometime.
Ah yes alpha running away every time he does something like that
You can't escape the failo effect. Everything he does is high inhib and he's a pussy because he's ugly. He even got a gun, went out and killed people, but people still want to say he's a pussy. If you're ugly you have to be the greatest criminal to ever live to be considered low inhib.

@Ropemaxx JFL.

ER was ugly hapa with recessed chine, hook nose, and fish lips. and below average height in chadifornia. It never began
If I, a Genetically Modified Gorilla, mog ER. Then you know it's over

Aab5730e6ae27c51a45e0c581912f9bf

You can't escape the failo effect. Everything he does is high inhib and he's a pussy because he's ugly. He even got a gun, went out and killed people, but people still want to say he's a pussy. If you're ugly you have to be the greatest criminal to ever live to be considered low inhib.
He has a feminized appearance, but he was legit a sperg it's not even really debatable.

If that's what your conception of an alpha is then fine by me. I think at best you can say he was someone who ended up trying to emulate such behavior.

You can be autistic and be low inhib. Look at Ice Poseidon.
That's fair they also say stuff that messes up social interactions and can offend people a lot (due to autism), but I wouldn't say that's being "alpha" per say.

An "alpha" would behave like that because he knows he can get away with it and there's no social consequence. If the social utility wasn't there and he couldn't trounce all over people they probably wouldn't do it.

That's fair they also say stuff that messes up social interactions and can offend people a lot (due to autism), but I wouldn't say that's being "alpha" per say.

An "alpha" would behave like that because he knows he can get away with it and there's no social consequence. If the social utility wasn't there and he couldn't trounce all over people they probably wouldn't do it.
That's more high iq than being alpha. I wouldn't call some low inhib bbc that's in prison not alpha because he got caught and got arrested.

alpha = forward grown mandible

Hope this is a meme thread?
Everyone around elliot said he never spoke a word. He was very different in his own mind and the way people percieved him.
He is an unreliable narrator, entitled, narcissistic and walked into other peoples parties(JFL).

He also had some pretty beauitful quotes tho ngl

He had a perfect chad personality but he was physically an incel.

Hope this is a meme thread?
He is an unreliable narrator, entitled, narcissistic and walked into other peoples parties(JFL).

He also had some pretty beauitful quotes tho ngl

So what if he was narcissistic and entitled, all Chads are also narcissistic and entitled, but when an ugly hapa does it you say it's bad.

So what if he was narcissistic and entitled, all Chads are also narcissistic and entitled, but when an ugly hapa does it you say it's bad.
Just compare ur acceptable behaviour to 8/10 men theory

I dont think most of the chads are diaognosed with aspergers

That's more high iq than being alpha. I wouldn't call some low inhib bbc that's in prison not alpha because he got caught and got arrested.
The difference is between intent to me. The autist isn't intending to do anything bad or offend someone they're just naturally that way. They can't hide their thoughts or feign emotional responses (in severe cases).

The other people intend to be that way though.

ER was very interesting