Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger was *a normie

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
elliot_rodger5-620x412.jpg

RE: Elliot Rodger was Chad-lite

No... 6/10 normie.

Chadlites are 7/10.

> Manlet

> No jaw

>Recessed chin

>Framcel

>No dimorphism whatsoever

His eye area was good though.

lmao he was a manlet with social anxiety and he was 6/10 at max

his dick was 4 inches

Chad has some level of social skills

KilluminoidBR said:
No... 6/10 normie.

Chadlites are 7/10.

I can't rate men for shit lol, 6/10 does seem right

His nose, frame and chin kill him. Even then if he got talking to girls they'd realise he was weird AF. He's not good looking enough to get laid when he was clearly mentally ill.

Also people that knew him irl said he rarley spoke and when he did it was in one words answers.

Wot1994 said:
His nose, frame and chin kill him. Even then if he got talking to girls they'd realise he was weird AF. He's not good looking enough to get laid when he was clearly mentally ill.

Also people that knew him irl said he rarley spoke and when he did it was in one words answers.

This. Anyone who say much more than one word answers is not getting laid regardless. Elliot was the epitome of mentalcel.

He was a pissed of low tier normie.

Morf12 said:
How tall was he?

under 5ft5, he was a manlet unfortunately, women we rather fuck a knife then a manlet.

He was no chad, but he was a average/slightly above average looking guy raised in a wealthy family and going to college. I feel like he had a good chance, but his social anxiety blows it.

Wait, hes 5ft5? I take it all back.

You have to realise that he was living in Isla Vista, where hypergamy was already through the roof and the blonde Stacy sluts Elliot was attracted to were only looking for tall white Chads . Meanwhile Elliot was a half Asian short man with extreme social anxiety thanks to women not showing any interest in him during middle school/high school. He was far from being normie tier.