Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodger was a loser but his last video was kino

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon

I read his entire manifesto, watched most of his videos, and read his post on forums and this is the only time he's caught a glimpse of respect out of me. So relatable and passionate. When I'm feeling supervillainy I like to put on my tuxedo (profile pic related) get in my car and repeat what he said word for word. It makes me feel so awesome.

Pretty short lived when I remember how laughable his retribution was.

he died to make our lives better
Nah. Everything he did after he shot this video was just pathetic. I don't even like thinking about it.

I used to be obsessed with Elliott Rodger he has a special place in my heart <3 supreme gentlemen

R.I.P. He’s in heaven drinking vanilla latte with Jesus.

14776.jpg

It’s funny how ER is the pinnacle of serving justice and unleashing 20+ years of sexual frustration on society, but jfl he got cucked by a door. Was a failure in life and death.

Definitely the supreme gentleman.

Nah. Everything he did after he shot this video was just pathetic. I don't even like thinking about it.
It's so strange how people here practically worship him when he fucked up so badly.

It's so strange how people here practically worship him when he fucked up so badly.
He did put us on the map. I personally think we've never had a real incel shooting.

Magnificent. :feelsokman:
Yeah his attack was poor but I think his manifesto is great. There’s a lot there I can relate to like him being bullied, ostracised, feeling left out, etc. It’s easy to gravitate towards him and others like him for those reasons.

His manifesto was kind of stupid when you think about it. No one but us cares about it and a post on here could have did it better without the lengthiness.

His manifesto was kind of stupid when you think about it. No one but us cares about it and a post on here could have did it better without the lengthiness.
Cope. I'd say the manifesto was one of the main reasons he became so famous.

Cope. I'd say the manifesto was one of the main reasons he became so famous.
But has anyone not involved with the shooting bothered to read the entire thing with a straight face?