Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger was a failed chad

thebreezy

thebreezy

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
29
Hot dude who could pull any hoe he wanted if he just acted like a normal human. He is NOT an incel, stop praising him.
 
incel can be a product of personality too. He was one
 
He was a mixed manlet with feminine puffy lips surrounded by Chads and chadlites in Santa Barbara who mogged him to oblivion.
 
Improving your personality isn't really any easier than improving your looks. People don't choose to be uninteresting, unfunny or weird, they're results of genes and environment.
 
Spaceman said:
Improving your personality isn't really any easier than improving your looks. People don't choose to be uninteresting, unfunny or weird, they're results of genes and environment.

The real blackpill is that it's even harder. It's virtually impossible once you're past the first grade. That's why it's either looksmax, LDAR, or sui.
 
He'd slay if he wasn't an aspie.
 
Santa Barbara is full of Chads and Stacies
His otherwise average looks were 20th percentile there. He talks about this on his manifesto
 
thebreezy said:
Hot dude who could pull any hoe he wanted if he just acted like a normal human. He is NOT an incel, stop praising him.

You should get banned for this post
 
incel4life said:
thebreezy said:
Hot dude who could pull any hoe he wanted if he just acted like a normal human. He is NOT an incel, stop praising him.

You should get banned for this post
 
Enigmatic93 said:
incel4life said:
thebreezy said:
Hot dude who could pull any hoe he wanted if he just acted like a normal human. He is NOT an incel, stop praising him.

You should get banned for this post

he should have been banned a long time ago tbh.
 
niggerstonguemyanus said:
Enigmatic93 said:
incel4life said:
thebreezy said:
Hot dude who could pull any hoe he wanted if he just acted like a normal human. He is NOT an incel, stop praising him.

You should get banned for this post

he should have been banned a long time ago tbh.

Read my post here 
https://www.**********/showthread.php?tid=521

BAN ASAP
 
tired of all these er posts. everything has already been said.
 

Similar threads

gotet
Replies
37
Views
1K
WTF?
WTF?
Logic55
Replies
10
Views
234
failednormie_
failednormie_
gotet
Replies
17
Views
735
Johnhatenigger12
Johnhatenigger12
Logic55
Replies
24
Views
573
Paperman
P
AsiaCel
Replies
2
Views
254
jackhanma
J

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top