Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Elliot Rodger was a complete failure, Buuuut... There was ANUDDAH!

What was his score ? I am too lazy to watch the full vid

What was his score ? I am too lazy to watch the full vid
4 official murders of Young prime chad only sluts + he Engaged in Necrophilia afterwards

All this, due to sexual frustration.
Deprived off teen sex + bullied by girls.

He Said to His atourney:
THOR: "they ALL deserved it."

He made a service to Isla Vista, Santa Barbara fraternity ONLY hoes

I like how ENTITLED normies here Behave, "it is a very frenly place" hey! But that is reserved for us, you can go fuck yourself along with your sexual needs. Let US have fun while you Rot

Good fucking riddance!

Oh btw he Did have a gf later, but it was after the murders and it was short lived.
Then, he tried to kill a prostitute near some Hills, but the bitch hoe managed to get away!

Hence, he was caught this way.

4 official murders of Young prime chad only sluts + he Engaged in Necrophilia afterwards

All this, due to sexual frustration.
Deprived off teen sex + bullied by girls.

He Said to His atourney:
THOR: "they ALL deserved it."

He made a service to Isla Vista, Santa Barbara fraternity ONLY hoes

I like how ENTITLED normies here Behave, "it is a very frenly place" hey! But that is reserved for us, you can go fuck yourself along with your sexual needs. Let US have fun while you Rot

Good fucking riddance!
thanks for the summary

Another proof that most men are pathetic simp cuckolds, in jail they KILLED Him, because he murdered chad onlyhoes!!

So predictable.
But if he killed other men, they wouldnt give a shit, or if it had to do with Drugs.

Ohhhhh NOOOOO!!!!
Not the Altar of VAGINA
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::feels::feels::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Another proof that most men are pathetic simp cuckolds, in jail they KILLED Him, because he murdered chad onlyhoes!!

So predictable.
But if he killed other men, they wouldnt give a shit, or if it had to do with Drugs.

Ohhhhh NOOOOO!!!!
Not the Altar of VAGINA

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::feels::feels::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Pathetic cucks. It's a shame he didn't get the upper hand and kill them. I hope one day a plague wipes out all humanity and these simps have to cry as they watch women die

Pathetic cucks. It's a shame he didn't get the upper hand and kill them. I hope one day a plague wipes out all humanity and these simps have to cry as they watch women die
alan rickman clap GIF

He wasn't a failure. He did everything right.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back