Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Elliot Rodger or jake Davidson who mogs?

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
6e5d661da3d6d70bac2174fccb77928a6b-24-elliot-rodger.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg
or
PRI_194596322.jpg

I think ER mogs slightly he is facially better than jake. Hower, I think Jake is taller and has a wider frame than ER but at the end of the day I think ER still mogs him. If Jake Lost weight and fixed his grooming, maybe his smv would be higher than ER. And if ER moved to asia and was a little bit more NT, he would atleast get a girlfriend.

Jake would mog if he was lower bf% he has better eye area and pheno. Elliot mogs in these pictures but Jake still probably has more appeal than Elliot due to jbw.

If Jake wasn't a fat cunt he'd be a 7/10

Jake would mog if he was lower bf% he has better eye area and pheno. Elliot mogs in these pictures but Jake still probably has more appeal than Elliot due to jbw.
Agreed, but I think most girls would prefer elliot rather than Jake.

Ignorant people will glance and answer Elliot
Knowing the blackpill and JD being a big and tall man next to scrawny ER makes Jake the obvious answer. JD even has a decent face. The photo is just a bit unrepresentative and he's obviously unkept.

Ignorant people will glance and answer Elliot
Knowing the blackpill and JD being a big and tall man next to scrawny ER makes Jake the obvious answer. JD even has a decent face. The photo is just a bit unrepresentative and he's obviously unkept.
ok ill use this pic
Jake-Davidson.jpg

ok ill use this pic
Jake-Davidson.jpg
Yeah, I know. He was a chadlite lookswise. Personally I still appreciate him because I'm sure his mental illness was a terrible condition to be in and because he is an incel warrior after all.

6e5d661da3d6d70bac2174fccb77928a6b-24-elliot-rodger.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg
or
PRI_194596322.jpg

I think ER mogs slightly he is facially better than jake. Hower, I think Jake is taller and has a wider frame than ER but at the end of the day I think ER still mogs him. If Jake Lost weight and fixed his grooming, maybe his smv would be higher than ER. And if ER moved to asia and was a little bit more NT, he would atleast get a girlfriend.
you see, Jake is pure white and he looks like a real man with a beard and dad bod.

ER looks like a sissy fag that went to beauty school. Women don't want to touch his little weiner cuz he looks gay. Both of them look like incels

Jake Davidson looks ugly as fuck because he is obese and has a massive, bushy beard which is completely ungroomed just like the hair on his head

In these pics, Elliot mogs jake hard.

But if jake lost weight and nicely trimmed/shaped his beard, he would look better and he would look closer to elliots level but still not as good as Elliot, Elliot was truly handsome, no homo

They don't mog.

Jake no question. He t-mogs Eliot to hell and back. ERs face isn't pretty enough to compensate for being an autistic sissy manlet. He's actually actually pretty ugly with his feminine undefined babyface. His chin is extremely recessed and he has an ugly ethnic nose with fat blowjob lips. Not to mention his tiny pp. How anyone here thinks he's a chad is beyond me