Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodger not a saint

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★★★★
Why do you people call him a saint? He literally got cucked by a door:feelshaha:.Half of the people he killed were incel/ricecels. His “day of retribution” was a joke. I’m sure he thought About it for a long time and he got scared because of a door lol

Why do you people call him a saint? He literally got cucked by a door:feelshaha:.Half of the people he killed were incel/ricecels. His “day of retribution” was a joke. I’m sure he thought About it for a long time and he got scared because of a door lol
I don't know why he is so worshipped. He was just low iqcel tantrum baby in my eyes. No "supreme leader" or anything like that. They should just stop with the cringe.

It’s a meme pretty much. Many people say he wasn’t even an incel, but rather a volcel shycel fakecel who never approached or tried.

I don't know why he is so worshipped. He was just low iqcel tantrum baby in my eyes. No "supreme leader" or anything like that. They should just stop with the cringe.
Based

Could he not have broken a window or the door handle?

It’s a meme pretty much. Many people say he wasn’t even an incel, but rather a volcel shycel fakecel who never approached or tried.
Cho was the ultimate trucel: low inhib, ultimate sub 5, ethnic, mentalcel with one of the highest kill counts of any mass shooter to date. :feelshmm:
Saint Cho > Saint ER

Cho was the ultimate trucel, low inhib, ultimate sub 5, ethnic, mentalcel with one of the highest kill counts of any mass shooter to date. :feelshmm:
View attachment 585601
Only downside Cho had a crappy manifesto

Cho was the ultimate trucel: low inhib, ultimate sub 5, ethnic, mentalcel with one of the highest kill counts of any mass shooter to date. :feelshmm:
Saint Cho > Saint ER
View attachment 585601
:lul::lul::lul:

he was pretty good looking too (unlike the people who post here) so i never got the love

I think he was an incel, but I wouldn't call him a saint at all. He would have ascended if he lived elsewhere besides in that shallow shithole in California.

He's not a saint to you because he isn't a tranny

Wow, weird to see a change for once. I thought it was only a few of us who considered ER retarded, cringe, and the more hatefull of all semi-goodlooking.

I remember reading his manifesto back then and laughed at the part where he lashes out holding a wooden weaboo practice sword and knocking a wine bottle spilling it over his laptop:feelskek:. Although I find some of of his experiences relatable, especially the part where he was bullied by normies in school:feelsbadman:

Hey welcome back lol

Anyways, it's about his actions and his message. He carried the message into the spotlight.

Cho Seung Hui was an incel too but didn't admit it so didn't advertise our plight!

ER was a huge fuck up goof ball. You can't tell me you're the son of hollywood elite, spend thousands on lottery tickets to become a millionaire, but don't have the idea to drive to west virginia to flash money around some poor trailer park girls who will do the talking for you. in your nice fancy car. i dont think he was a true incel idk.

BUT with that being said. I fucking love the guy for taking action. It's better than 99% of the life cucks here who will complain but never actually do shit about their situation. and infinitely better than anyone who ropes themselves. how fucking lame cuck can you get??? You're gonna end yourself without taking vengeance on society? All these potential martyrs just killing themselves. If they all put some energy in advertising our existences maybe the gov would be forced to try to help incels get girlfriends. prob not but still fuck them and society.

I think people here like him for the media spamming him as a incel, the manifesto, edits

Most of them are just meming about it :feelshaha: but you still never truthfully know if a few of them really wanna suck him off. ER was still a whiny lil bitch :feelsLSD:he was a rich spoiled white retarded normie who killed rices , worthless garbage a complete dickhead :feelskek::feelsokman::dab:

Last edited:
It is important to note that, in the eyes of the general public, ER represents our community, that's why people still associate us with him and think we're also just mentalcels

Saint Cho > Saint ER
View attachment 585601
Based

we had this discussion 100s of times
This.
Also tired of these bullshit greycels who come here from reddit and looksmax just to shit on our culture, our beliefs and our saints.
This community is infiltrated beyond repair.
Garbage bluepilled reddit normies.
I bet OP has not even watched one of Saint Elliots videos or read his manifesto.
ER was a fucking truecel and spoke what most incels were thinking. He had the balls and courage to show his face in public, adressing his issues and in the end, even though I don't support what he did, at least he had the courage.
Most greycels are just 17yo faggots who have no idea what true inceldom and suffering is.
I'm tired of these bitch ass normie faggots, OP KILL YOURSELF, thanks.

Sometimes I can't tell if people are just trying to be funny or are genuinely worshipping him as a saint.

This.
Also tired of these bullshit greycels who come here from reddit and looksmax just to shit on our culture, our beliefs and our saints.
This community is infiltrated beyond repair.
Garbage bluepilled reddit normies.
I bet OP has not even watched one of Saint Elliots videos or read his manifesto.
ER was a fucking truecel and spoke what most incels were thinking. He had the balls and courage to show his face in public, adressing his issues and in the end, even though I don't support what he did, at least he had the courage.
Most greycels are just 17yo faggots who have no idea what true inceldom and suffering is.
I'm tired of these bitch ass normie faggots, OP KILL YOURSELF, thanks.
What do you want to talk about then faggot?

Elliot Rodgers was definitely incel maybe not a trucel but definitely incel. He looked very feminine also his dad was going broke. He was 5'7 not 5'9 and actually called himself an incel on PUAHate. Keep all this in mind and realize he lived in Isla Vista full of rich Chads and Stacies.

People like them are the reason any slightly strange kid today gets looked at like a psycho.

If ER isn’t a saint, then you are even worse than trash because at least trash gets recycled

Agreed he is a fucking loser he wasn’t even blackpilled

He is a saint, sure his day of retribution wasn’t as big as some others, but eventually Cho would be considered a loser if a few dozen people beat him. As far as “ but muh ricecels” okay and??? He spared them of their suffering.