Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger is the Saviour of Incels, The Chosen One

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
Alright to some of you newcels, this may sound insane. But to you truecels and Wizards, here is something you’ve been waiting for.

George Lucas Predicted the future of incels and is a Jewish, Satanic Witch. Elliot Rodgers mother was friends with George Lucas and brought her to the US (George knew her before Peter) and then George planted her with Peter at the USA. George planted Elliot Rodger like how god planted Jesus or Palpatine planted ANAKIN/THE CHOSEN ONE/JESUS. Elliot Rodger died for their sins, My Twisted World is the Meinkampf of incels. He is the dark lord who’s legacy has saved us

HEIL ER

include me in the screenshot

So Peter got George Lucas' sloppy seconds?

Explains a lot actually, Peter is an enemy to all incelkind.

I'm not saved

He is the greatest prophet.

He died for our sins: woman's rights.

So Peter got George Lucas' sloppy seconds?

Explains a lot actually, Peter is an enemy to all incelkind.
Anakin Skywalker is based on Elliot Rodger. George created a soap opera for his friends son.

Anakin Skywalker is based on Elliot Rodger. George created a soap opera for his friends son.
This is actually High IQ and the mods should put this in MUST READ.

ER is a faggot he killed his own incel brothers and is an egotistical prick who hated ugly men like himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back