Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger is not an incel in the sense of this forum.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Elliot Rodger would have been banned here. He constantly bragged about his looks. He didn't - like most incels - consider himself a subhuman who was the victim of shallow women. He considered himself very attractive and was angry because women didn't see it. He saw himself as Chad but found that women were unable to see his Chadness. So he would have been banned here instantly for bragging.

What if Elliot was right and people can be very attractive and still be rejected by women?

Elliot Rodger would have been banned here. He constantly bragged about his looks. He didn't - like most incels - consider himself a subhuman who was the victim of shallow women. He considered himself very attractive and was angry because women didn't see it. He saw himself as Chad but found that women were unable to see his Chadness. So he would have been banned here instantly for bragging.

What if Elliot was right and people can be very attractive and still be rejected by women?

People that say they're attractive don't get banned. They're usually mocked for their delusion.
ER would've gotten bullied by us on this forum.

impossible. Literally the only reason why women would reject a guy is if they consider him too ugly.

The only thing that counts is what´s on the outside, what´s on the inside is completely irrelevant.

he drunk vanilla lattes

Eliot Rodger said he was attractive but we were able to see that he was a ricecel.

impossible. Literally the only reason why women would reject a guy is if they consider him too ugly.

The only thing that counts is what´s on the outside, what´s on the inside is completely irrelevant.

Ok...but there are some really fucking disfigured guys that women find attractive. Think of Justin Bieber. Elliot looks much better than this little dude. Since when do women get to decide who is attractive.

He was a mentalcel. But unlike most mentalcels here he wasn't only afraid of approaching women, he also had some serious mental problems.

Eliot Rodger said he was attractive but we were able to see that he was a ricecel.

I think he was fairly attractive. And I am not one of those guys who finds the people in the megathread attractive. Most of them are 2/10 subhumans. But Elliot is easily a 7/10 IMO.

Elliot couldn't handle the blackpill and lost it

I agree but it's easy to say that post-ER. He's still a patron saint

elliot was a massive coper. he knew deep down his face was mediocre and his height, frame and race were shit tier so he deluded himself. this is literally evident when he spams "rate me" threads until he gets good enough rates. he is the epitome of blackpill. he is the textbook example of an incel on his blackpilled pilgrimage. first the upbringing, then the downfall, then the coping and looksmaxxing and finally the ER.

Ok...but there are some really fucking disfigured guys that women find attractive. Think of Justin Bieber. Elliot looks much better than this little dude. Since when do women get to decide who is attractive.
lol @ comparing Elliot to Justin Bieber.

s028158605-300.jpg

See thats the problem.
If a scientist said i was stupid id be like ok.
If a body builder said i was a fag id be like ok.
If a succesful businessman said i was a loser id be like ok.
The problem is when the average norman pos says those things.

But he never approached a girl willingly only he wanted girls to approach him

Kurt Cobain for example is a very attractive men. He is interesting. If you look at Kurt Cobain you are thinking: "What's this guys story?" but if you look at Justin Bieber you simply see a child with zero personality. I wonder why women are into this sort of guy these days but seriously...I wouldn't want to be that type of guy. Elliot seems much more interesting than Justin Bieber. Only stupid cunts can find Justin Bieber more interesting as say Kurt Cobain or Elliot Rodger.

I feel Elliot was a mentalcel, i felt bad for him when i saw his youtubes, because i know that feeling he was going through, it was familiar, and it's a hellish way to feel.

Not sure about Alek, but hey, he would make one hell of a student driving instructor :p

Elliot's only problem was truly not being NT.

elliot was a massive coper. he knew deep down his face was mediocre and his height, frame and race were shit tier so he deluded himself. this is literally evident when he spams "rate me" threads until he gets good enough rates. he is the epitome of blackpill. he is the textbook example of an incel on his blackpilled pilgrimage. first the upbringing, then the downfall, then the coping and looksmaxxing and finally the ER.

His face wasnt mediocre he was ugly. To be considered ugly you dont need many flaws. His side profile was horrible

-framelet
-weak chin
-weird hook azn nose
-weird lips
But the villain autism didnt help either

His face wasnt mediocre he was ugly. To be considered ugly you dont need many flaws. His side profile was horrible

fully looksmaxxed he was a 4/5 which is mediocre or slightly ugly. 3 and below is noticably ugly.

He definitely would not have identified with this forum. Maybe he would've accepted the race pill at the most, however the fact that he was one of the early public examples of incel ideas made people admire him

He said he was handsome as a cope,he clearly didn't believe it.
Dude was a manlet,framecel,ricecel,no friendcel.

Well, you may consider yourself literal 10/10 God, but it won't change a thing, you will be still ugly for femoids, so.

Kurt Cobain for example is a very attractive men. He is interesting. If you look at Kurt Cobain you are thinking: "What's this guys story?" but if you look at Justin Bieber you simply see a child with zero personality. I wonder why women are into this sort of guy these days but seriously...I wouldn't want to be that type of guy. Elliot seems much more interesting than Justin Bieber. Only stupid cunts can find Justin Bieber more interesting as say Kurt Cobain or Elliot Rodger.
Yeah but Kurt Cobain was attractive and would have had no problems drowning in pussy.

When he spoke in the videos about his appearance ER acted as a normie in denial.

But in the "testament" he left he made many criticisms of his Asian side.

And no, post 2008 a man like ER is not seen as handsome.

Was he actually on this forum?
Ah ok edit -sorry just read wiki