Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodger could very easy ascend in slavic countries like Poland

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Rich + from the USA + son of a famous director + exotic

This is enough for Polish women to give him a chance.

Elliot Rodger lived in California near Hollywood, and being rich there is not an impressive feat. Also, being a manlet and ethnic made him look worse than tall, white chads.

If he had done research, he would have come to the conclusion that in some countries he would be seen as attractive.

Unfortunately, he didn't.
@AsiaCel @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @wereq @anandkonda @Chudpreet

His problem is that he fixated on getting a white stacy and nothing else. That is what let ER go ER

they would be with him just for the sake of opportunity to move to US and money

His problem is that he fixated on getting a white stacy and nothing else. That is what let ER go ER
Yeah I refuse to believe a htb noodlewhore would have been unwilling to date him at the time

Yeah I refuse to believe a htb noodlewhore would have been unwilling to date him at the time
I know same, the nigga just wanted white bitches, dont blame him

ER made history

Rich + from the USA + son of a famous director + exotic

This is enough for Polish women to give him a chance.

Elliot Rodger lived in California near Hollywood, and being rich there is not an impressive feat. Also, being a manlet and ethnic made him look worse than tall, white chads.

If he had done research, he would have come to the conclusion that in some countries he would be seen as attractive.

Unfortunately, he didn't.
@AsiaCel @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @wereq @anandkonda @Chudpreet
I live here and i know their standards are crazy. 180cm+ handsome, NT

Elliot Rodger was ugly.

Elliot Rodger was ugly.
Nah he had a decent jaw line, so even if him being ethnic was a problem for him in the US, he could likely make it in Poland. I hear Slavic guys are not usually attractive, and I’m of East European descent, so I assume it is reasonably true.

Nah he had a decent jaw line, so even if him being ethnic was a problem for him in the US, he could likely make it in Poland. I hear Slavic guys are not usually attractive, and I’m of East European descent, so I assume it is reasonably true.
BULLSHIT

Thats bullshit. Slavic guys are usually fucking moggers

nah, plus his family were struggling with debt by the time he went ER so being 'rich' would probably not help. moving to poland would be enough of a financial burden by then

He was kinda ugly and non-NT. If he had lived in EE he would’ve been bullied and isolated even harder

Bullshit. Your average slav is a chad. Who told you that? No one mogs each other because they’re all equally gifted. Pretty much all tall, dark features and no retard deformed genetics. Only place I can think of with majority Subhumans is Bosnia where both girls and dudes are fucking ugly motherfuckers.

even tho his standards were retarded, I understand it
It's either white Staceys or nothing

Elliot's family being rich is a misconception. He attempted to posture as rich with designer clothes and a BMW, but the truth is his family was in heavy debt. That's part of the reason he did what he did, he didn't have much of a future