Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Elliot Rodger Beat Up at House Party

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Anyone know why Elliot Rodger couldn't get the part goers who beat him arrested? He may have pushed some foids but its still illegal to beat people when they are not a threat.

Also side note in that story anyone wanna tell me the specific name of the gucci sunglasses elliot rodger got beat up looking for in this exact incident? I might buy some

He was very drunk. He pushed some foids and got pushed off by normie white knights. When he tried to go back to get his sunglasses, he was so drunk that he accidentally stumbled onto some other normies property. Those normies were also having a house party and beat him up and snatched his shit. They might have been spics. So it was two different groups of people.

He was very drunk. He pushed some foids and got pushed off by normie white knights. When he tried to go back to get his sunglasses, he was so drunk that he accidentally stumbled onto some other normies property. Those normies were also having a house party and beat him up and snatched his shit. They might have been spics. So it was two different groups of people.
Couldn't he take legal actions against the spics who were on the other property? Its illegal to just beat up people for being on your driveway and knocking on ur front door

Anyone know why Elliot Rodger couldn't get the part goers who beat him arrested? He may have pushed some foids but its still illegal to beat people when they are not a threat.

Also side note in that story anyone wanna tell me the specific name of the gucci sunglasses elliot rodger got beat up looking for in this exact incident? I might buy some
do we really know if he pushed them on purpose or not?

do we really know if he pushed them on purpose or not?
He did push them on purpose, he said in his manifesto, because he was very drunk and low-inhib enough to let his foid hate show.

Low inhibition mogs me

The house was not just nearby, it was adjacent.

From the text:

At that point, I was so drunk that I forgot where the party was, and ended up walking onto the front yard of the house next to it, demanding to know who took my sunglasses. The people in this house must have been friends with the ones I previously fought with, for they greeted me with vicious hostility.

He said it was the house next door, and even speculates they knew who he was or at least knew about what just happened at the next door house where he tried to push people and got his leg injured. Because of the proximity, they likely heard or even saw it, and surely knew their next-door neighbors and that they were having a party either way.

Last edited:
ER was physically weak. He didn't have the power to stand up to those people who robbed him at the party.
That's why everyone where should gymmaxx and be mindful of drinking too much. A little alcohol goes a long way...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back