Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot looks cool in this pic

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
tumblr_o5foytNMJW1qa06clo8_500.jpg

Held by more girls than I ever was.

torujo said:

dude probably would have had a good life in asia. american women are nasty vile cunts..

i thought he had blonde hair

Looks very hapa and subhuman (well, I already said hapa, so that's redundant). I can see why femoids didn't approach him in his teenage years, even if he got better with time.

Fuark at his sister.

Literal hell on Earth to have such a sister as an incel.

Incel801 said:
dude probably would have had a good life in asia. american women are nasty vile cunts..

i thought he had blonde hair
He did when he was a kid, but only for a short while.
Elliot-Rodger-Old-photo.jpg

Stop posting about that fucking autistic, retard fuck on this forum. Lmao, fucking idiot didnt even kill a single Chad or Stacy, instead killed random people and 3 Asian incels. Elliot Rodgers dosent give a fuck about incels or any of you, stop worshipping a retard.

Nautica1983 said:
Stop posting about that fucking autistic, retard fuck on this forum. Lmao, fucking idiot didnt even kill a single Chad or Stacy, instead killed random people and 3 Asian incels. Elliot Rodgers dosent give a fuck about incels or any of you, stop worshipping a retard.

Another one telling other Incels what they should post and what they shouldn't.

How about letting people post what they want?

Lookismisreal said:
Another one telling other Incels what they should post and what they shouldn't.

How about letting people post what they want?

Because i dont like this guy being seen as some sort of leader or martyr of incels. Alot of you keep on posting about this retard faliure that didnt kill a single Chad or Stacy and dosent give a fuck about incels and killed 3 incels, some of you even worship this guy.  You worship someone who hates your kind. How does that sound to you?

Nautica1983 said:
Because i dont like this guy being seen as some sort of leader or martyr of incels. Alot of you keep on posting about this retard faliure that didnt kill a single Chad or Stacy and dosent give a fuck about incels and killed 3 incels, some of you even worship this guy.  You worship someone who hates your kind. How does that sound to you?

It's irrelevant if he hates us or not. 

What is important that he spread alot of blackpill in his day that he found to himself. Especially, he figured the femoid nature.

He killed 3 Incels? I would like to reword that phrase by saying that he put 3 incels out of their misery.

I wish i had Elliot's looks and hair. I would be able to hook up some asian girls or 5/10 famoids with them.

he looks autistic, but i think it could have been avoided if touch therapy and paid intimacy were legitimized as mental health services or one single woman paid him any compassion. he needed physicality from women to understand them.

With a sister like that no wonder he went ER. Imagine living in the same house with living, breathing suicide fuel.

No wonder he cracked; hearing a Tyrone smash his sister.

[img=501x300]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/27/article-0-1E363C6B00000578-731_634x380.jpg[/img]

[img=224x300]http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/wpgo/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Georgis-Rodger-Elliot-Rodger-sister.jpg[/img]

Are you seriously idolizing a mass murderer?