Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Ellie murders a lot of people in the trailer

TheGoat

TheGoat

Some guy
-
Ellie seems way more unhinged than in Last Of Us Part 1, like some of people she killed she brutally murders them and I could only see LOU 1 Ellie kill someone like that when she is extremely mad

Funny how they kill half a billion people and end up fine.

I would rape her hard.

she brushes off the male's advances towards her at the beginning, and when the jew nosed girl shows up she emphasizes it further. when they kissed I recoiled internally. The Last of Us 2? More like The Lesbians of Us Jew. Still going to buy it day 1 whenever it comes out

She's trash now anyways

Can't wait for the r34s

The last of (((Us)))

The gameplay honestly looks great. I hope the little intricacies of the combat (getting thrown into a glass display, dodging melee attacks) make it onto the shelves.

Despite what I've said about video games before, i quite enjoyed the last of us. It was decent escapism. Now I'm pretty excited for this one too.

I hope TLOU2 isnt gonna be ruined by feminism. The worst thing about all the feminist shit in the new games is that all girls are 3/10 looking and the males are 10/10's and it completly ignored sub 8 males. Hopefully one day the incel movement will take over