Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ellen Page turns into Elliot Page

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Ellen page turns into elliot page

Just be a five feet tall male theory.

She was always a male that LARP as a female...

She make mtf trannies seem sane even tho they are not.

Why would you change from being a woman who can get whatever she wants to a below average man who is the stereotypical incel. I will never understand some people's brains.

looks sorta asian as a "boy"

What the actual fuck?
Hollywood always setting up the bar for degeneracy even higher
Why would you change from being a woman who can get whatever she wants to a below average man who is the stereotypical incel. I will never understand some people's brains.
some people just may have negative IQ nowadays

fuckin disgusting

Attachments

• 1611160639433.gif
    1611160639433.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 62
Maybe she got tired of tutorial mode and decided to increase difficulty

She make mtf trannies seem sane even tho they are not.
Mtf are increasing their smv by turning into women (in theory)

She was born on easy mode and turned into a skinny manlet with no dick. Still facemogs me though!

They bought into male privilege shit. Go to detrans forums and see the FTM manlets crying and blaming the doctors kek

She needed more spankings

Clown world 2021. The train has no brakes.

I REMEMBER JUNO, HE NEVER GOT THAT BITCH TO GET AN ABORTION

she was clearly passed around by (((producers))) as a child which resulted in her contracting the gay condition. xim/xir was qt in the x-men films, it's a shame

celebrities are out of touch with society

Did she have her breasts cut off?

I like how she does this AFTER using her femininity and looks to make millions in Hollywood.

>Disabling godmode

Shame, she was pretty.
Yes, she was. She upped the difficulty on life because foid IQ. She could have coasted through life and been somebody's lesbian bitch wife, kept her looks, and kept the option to have children.

Yes, she was. She upped the difficulty on life because foid IQ. She could have coasted through life and been somebody's lesbian bitch wife, kept her looks, and kept the option to have children.
She was very cute indeed. My brother and I always said she looked like she would make for a cool and chill girlfriend. Too bad she's messed up upstairs.

When you're female and you hit the wall of appearances at the age of 30 thinking to yourself that if you attach a dick on you maybe it will save your ruined Hollywood career as you slowly disappear into public irrelevancy theory.

"Maybe if I have a surgically altered dick and identify as male this will save my acting career, I'm unfuckable now anyways."

Some people will literally sell their souls or body for money, behind closed doors in private I wonder how she truly feels, would love to be a fly on the wall.

Last edited:
When you're female and you hit the wall of appearances at the age of 30 thinking to yourself that if you attach a dick on you maybe it will save your ruined Hollywood career as you slowly disappear into public irrelevancy theory.

"Maybe if I have a surgically altered dick and identify as male this will save my acting career, I'm unfuckable now anyways."

Some people will literally sell their souls or body for money, behind closed doors in private I wonder how she truly feels, would love to be a fly on the wall.
Juggernaut theory, plus her status in Hollywood, guarantees, for all intents and purposes, that she will never be unfuckable. Forget all if the other stuff even. Juggernaut theory alone guarantees that she never be unfuckable.

Yes she did. She was very cute, my favorite kind of foid. From very attractive to Incel looking guy transformation jfl
Mentally ills me.

I like how she does this AFTER using her femininity and looks to make millions in Hollywood.
She went from the cute girl next door in her prime to an attention whore in decline. :feelskek:

Ironically dykes can have sex easier than straight men, especially considering they can push women's boundaries constantly without ever being considered "creepy" or "rapist".

It's basically the same as faggots who can basically rape men in broad daylight and nobody gives a shit.

Last edited:
That's what happens when delusion is encouraged. I still can't fucking wrap my head around this "transgender" thing. What's next? Surgically attaching bunny ears to people who claim be rabbits born into the body of a human?

THEN WHEN HE /SHE/ IT/THEY/THEM/THERE/THAT FINDS OUT HOW JACKED UP AND DISCRIMINATORY AGAINST THE MAJORITY OF MEN THE DATING SCENE IS FOR MEN SHE BECOMES............................................

ELLIOT WAGE

I'd fuck the faggotry out of her.

That's what happens when delusion is encouraged. I still can't fucking wrap my head around this "transgender" thing. What's next? Surgically attaching bunny ears to people who claim be rabbits born into the body of a human?
I never got it either. So you change into the opposite gender, now what? What's different? Literally everyone moves on with their life.

Lol the last of us girl turned into a 5'1 "boy" jfl. At least I mog it by 1 inch

I never got it either. So you change into the opposite gender, now what? What's different? Literally everyone moves on with their life.
Point is, you don't even "change" your gender. Page is still a woman, she just turned into an ugly one who got her breasts removed. How this is deemed ethically acceptable by the medical community is beyond my understanding.

full
I hope she gets taste of "male privilege"

never begun for ellen page also on heavy suicide watch.