Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ellen Page is now Elliot Page

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Looks like tutorial mode was way to easy for this turbo cunt.

ShitlibWorld 2020

So does she have a penis now or what? I don't get how that works.

Thats fucked, but she is a kike so who cares

Settings>Difficulty>Tutorial>Nightmare

Who?

I also find it funny that were now all expect to play pretend and call this thing a male.

Clowm world is fucking hilarious

Last edited:
Tomboy wasnt enough for her

Qxjp8yysss061

Hope she goes to an all male prison
foids can try nightmare mode for free can always go back to tutorial
It will never be anything but an optional sidequest with free lootboxes

That's why she has been trying to look more and more like a dude. From a homely girl in Juno to that abomination in the Umbrella Academy

literally who

> Transitions to male at 5’1

> ????????

All one big larp for :soy: applause

No genuine fag comes out of the closet screeching about latinx dragqueen murder rates

Basically stealing caitlyn jenners hype clout

Ill believe it when she implants a dick and cuts of her boobs. Which is somethinb we should start making a gofundmepage crowdfund for larping as 'allies' to enjoy her backpeddle screeching

Last edited:
She will transition back when she does not get roles.

Is it gay to fuck hairy women without beard in male clothes?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wtf fuck FtM freaks

That’s cool I guess

Oh no now the thing has white male privilege, good bye leftist prestige!
In before "transitioning" back for more hollywood clout and role$

She was low key hot. Shame.

So does she have a penis now or what? I don't get how that works.
If she has done "sex reassignment surgery", yes. For FtM trannies, the surgeon takes skin from the arms or thighs in order to construct an artificial penis.

why you all being so transphobic boyos? Let her do it, go on kween, or king, you life will be much better, never listen to these inklers king, you'll slay :feelsokman:

Imagine the reality check she'd get if she tried being a 5'1 100 pound guy without fame.

If she has done "sex reassignment surgery", yes. For FtM trannies, the surgeon takes skin from the arms or thighs in order to construct an artificial penis.
Why would someone mutilate themselves for no legitimate medical reason? What has happened to this sick world? Imagine if you were a medical stemcel in the early 20th century developing surgical techniques to help some guy who got his face mutilated by scrapnel in world war 1 and then you receive a message from the future that your work was being used for evil.

Why would someone mutilate themselves for no legitimate medical reason? What has happened to this sick world? Imagine if you were a medical stemcel in the early 20th century developing surgical techniques to help some guy who got his face mutilated by scrapnel in world war 1 and then you receive a message from the future that your work was being used for evil.
I don't know. There is literally nothing more low iq than "female to male" trannies. They truly believe men have it easier when nothing could be further from the truth.

I still remember him (I guess I have to use he/him instead of she/her, how) in Juno. Man, does time fly.

I still remember him (I guess I have to use he/him instead of she/her, how) in Juno. Man, does time fly.
They already changed it to Elliot Page on IMDB. JFL

Fdada

:feelswhat:

Probably a cry for attention from hollywood because her career dried up.

She is born a biological female, therefore i refuse to call her with a different gender and or pronoun of the opposite biological sex.

Last edited:
It looks more disgusting than it sounds. Although probably not as repulsive as mtf "vaginas".
Is it true that it cant be be bigger than 3-4 inches?

I have no clue who that is.