Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

elizabeth warren will be president in 2020 and she will come down on incels HARD

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
she's already speaking of getting rid of due process to further #meToo type shit

she's throwing in tons of anti-male rhetoric. she's going to destroy what little power men as a whole have left.

if you want acceleration-ism, this is it in its most pure form. she will completely wipe out what wealth non-top 1% males have

basically, it's even more fucking over

True.

Her reign will mark the end of white men. Also, during her reign, the evil US empire will finally finish off what is left of Russia.

I doubt she'd win tbh, and even if she does, it'll be 4 years of continued political deadlock in congress anyway.

She's gonna win, trump is fucked despite him cucking to the ZOG.

Thats why im just trying to get the fuck out of this stupid country before the inevitable happens.

he sucked all that jew cock and they still backstab him at every chance
Doesn't get more jewish than that. Every single organization trying to remove trump or block his policy is jewish run. The jews got backstabbed by obama though and they still didn't try to remove him. Even if a Democrat candidate calls for another holocaust, they'll still support him because keeping those borders open is all they care about. They are inherently disloyal. They can't help it.

There might be a big war coming. Who knows, it might the end of the world as we know it.

I'm pretty sure Trump will win 2020, and AOC will win 2024, if that whore gets into office it will truly be over

True.

Her reign will mark the end of white men. Also, during her reign, the evil US empire will finally finish off what is left of Russia.
No. Warren will not accomplish any of this. If she wins, we will finally get our wish for a civil war when she goes for the guns.

Russia and China will also beat her on the geopolitical level.

creating as many anti-male and anti-incel laws as possible in a country where you can buy civilian versions of belt-fed machineguns off the internet

sounds like a great idea tbh

we will finally get our wish for a civil war when she goes for the guns.

Cope. You will post edgy memes and then hand in your guns like a good little cuck. This idea, that a civil war will start is a silly boomer meme. Boomers always post these "Come and grab my guns if you dare, evil gub'mint, we will fight back!" But nothing of this will happen. There might be a few mass shooters here and there again but nothing that comes close to a civil war.

She is going to win, that's starting too feel real and I sense that realism is spreading. I suspect that Trump is secretly happy too.

She supports legal marijuana and "decriminalized" prostitution. Just think of her as the cope provider.

Cope. You will post edgy memes and then hand in your guns like a good little cuck. This idea, that a civil war will start is a silly boomer meme. Boomers always post these "Come and grab my guns if you dare, evil gub'mint, we will fight back!" But nothing of this will happen. There might be a few mass shooters here and there again but nothing that comes close to a civil war.
I disagree, if there any countries at all that will resist, those will be france and america, the ones with revolutionary spirit

the rest of western europe will fall without a single whimper

it's
21286.jpg
time and soon

Big time cope. There are more incels in the west than at any other point in its history. Incels are how you get wars and strife. See yesterday's thread about why incels are dangerous.

Guns are one of the few copes I have. They take them, we can't fight back against anything they do or say. So the rebellion starts when they make a move for them. The blackpill is clear. Foids hate us. Violence is the only way out of this feminist hellpit. We can do it if enough of us fight. They will not take our copes. Idk about you, but me and my small circle of friends are hoping shit goes loud.

It doesn't matter anymore.

It was over when foids got the vote. A female president can't fuck things up any more than that did.

The ouster of Trump might actually result in less censorship of low status males, because the system will no longer feel threatened, but perhaps it will remain bloodthirsty.

he sucked all that jew cock and they still backstab him at every chance
Hahahahaha
The shabbos goy wasn´t enough.
Even selling his own daughter to some well influenced joo, and converting her to judaism aswell.
Gigacucked.

Big time cope. There are more incels in the west than at any other point in its history. Incels are how you get wars and strife. See yesterday's thread about why incels are dangerous.

Doesn't matter. Except for a few mass shooters, most gun owners will hand in their guns. Besides, most of the people who cope with guns and revolution are poor old men who will die soon anyway. (And who are already dying due the opioid crisis, suicide, unemployment, etc.) The idea of them starting a civil war is ahistorical nonsense. No civil war ever started like that. You need capital and people actually organizing and paying for an army. As this does not exist, the only thing that will come out of it are occasional mass shooters.

Doesn't matter. Except for a few mass shooters, most gun owners will hand in their guns. Besides, most of the people who cope with guns and revolution are poor old men who will die soon anyway. (And who are already dying due the opioid crisis, suicide, unemployment, etc.) The idea of them starting a civil war is ahistorical nonsense. No civil war ever started like that. You need capital and people actually organizing and paying for an army. As this does not exist, the only thing that will come out of it are occasional mass shooters.
People in Aus/NZ didn't mass turn in their guns. People in NY didn't register their guns when they were told to.

You need to understand the field for this is fertile. All we need is a sudden drop in standard of living or sudden hardship to accelerate this out of control. A growing amount of young men see no point in continuing to support this society. It would be easy to tack on all kinds of ideological positions onto a wide appeal issue like guns. You don't believe this will attract capital and aid from all kinds of groups that want the west gone?

Anyone who is left wing will come down on Incels hard (with the possible exception of based Yang), however I highly doubt they'll let a senile old roastie take office.

I'm pretty sure Trump will win 2020, and AOC will win 2024, if that whore gets into office it will truly be over
She will be too young to run in 2024. Would have to wait till 2028.

She will dox incels and send a SWAT team to our homes to put a bullet through our heads

everybodys coming down on us.

What's going on with her. How do you guys know her chances?

When America gets the first female president, this will probably also mean feminism has peaked and it will only go downhill from then on.

I compare this to anti-racism craze in the 1990s and 2000s which peaked with Obama ("first black guy") being elected. Since then, feminism was becoming the new main focus of the Western ideology, and suddenly women were more opressed than blacks.

The West is constantly trying to find new opressed groups so that they can push their ideology of "freedom". Once the USA president comes from that group, they symbolically start a new obsession. I suspect that feminism will peak when a female president gets elected in USA and then trannies will be the new obsession until there will be a tranny president and so on.

She will dox incels and send a SWAT team to our homes to put a bullet through our heads
When can I vote for her?

Trump will win again

Well, maybe mankind has to reach bottom first in order to finally rise.

no shit.
if a woman becomes president hypergamy will go out of control. guarantee the amount of sexual assault and other violent crime will skyrocket

She wont win. She is literally Hillary Clinton 2.0.

she's already speaking of getting rid of due process to further #meToo type shit

she's throwing in tons of anti-male rhetoric. she's going to destroy what little power men as a whole have left.

if you want acceleration-ism, this is it in its most pure form. she will completely wipe out what wealth non-top 1% males have

basically, it's even more fucking over
100% true. Due process will be destroyed with her. Just an accusation will destroy your job, and life. We will start seeings like "Fired for looking at co-worker too long" more and more common. She wants to get rid of Trump's Title IX reforms, and wants to go back to that nigger Obama days, where just an accusation was all it took to get you expelled. She is perhaps more radical than Hillary Clinton, who spent much of her life defending a rapist.
She wont win. She is literally Hillary Clinton 2.0.
How do you know? Lots of foids, niggers and spics will vote for her. The spics will want unlimited immigration, while the niggers like the free stuff. Foids...well we all know what foids want: More government handouts and more chads (more immigrants). They get both from whore Warren.

Thats why im just trying to get the fuck out of this stupid country before the inevitable happens.
would not help much because more than 40 percents of countries are having feminist presidents

There might be a big war coming. Who knows, it might the end of the world as we know it.
I hope so
in other words all of society is cucked

Theres no guarantee she'll be the Democrats nominee. However I think whoever is its they'll wipe the floor with trump. His dementia is really getting to him an he comes across as a babbling old man.

People in Aus/NZ didn't mass turn in their guns. People in NY didn't register their guns when they were told to.

You need to understand the field for this is fertile. All we need is a sudden drop in standard of living or sudden hardship to accelerate this out of control. A growing amount of young men see no point in continuing to support this society. It would be easy to tack on all kinds of ideological positions onto a wide appeal issue like guns. You don't believe this will attract capital and aid from all kinds of groups that want the west gone?

This is ahistorical nonsense. I mean, don't get me wrong, I support everything that hurts and weakens the US. So, go for it!
But right-wingers are predicting a civil war and a day of the rope for many years now and nothing ever happens other than memes. The standard of living already IS dropping massively, even the live expectation for poor and working people is down, the younger generation of the US is already majority of non-white and nothing happens.

And who are these young men who will rise up anyway? For your prediction to happen you need young white men. Young white people only make up less than half of the US. Only half of those are men. Women and ethnics will hardly join your incel right-wing militia. Among those young white men not all are right-wingers anyway, not all believe in antisemitism.

And capital from outside groups: there's pretty much only Russia and China left that would be big enough to at least fund some groups here and there. And both Russia and China aren't doing that well right now due to sanctions and various other reasons, they might just as well implode themselves. And then there's the question if young white right-wing men even want to be associated with the Ruskies and the Chinaman. And they would have to pay them somehow. At the end of the day, they are mercenaries. US soldiers mercenaries are murdering and getting murdered for a ruling class that doesn't have their best interests in mind for decades, there is no reason to believe that they would suddenly start shooting other soldiers if their commander in chief would declare war against China and Rusisa.

But as I said: go for it. Humanity's last hope might be a brutal civil war of Syrian proportions in the US. A civil war that tears this godforsaken country apart and then renders it weak enough to not longer dominate the rest of the world. And given the civil wars and "orange revolutions" the US has started all over the world (Syria and Iraq being the most recent and prominent examples) they would honestly deserve a taste of their own medicine.