Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Elizabeth threatens legal action against me after watching my new video

T

TTDLaunch

Greycel
I told you about Grace and Elizabeth earlier.

Elizabeth is the CEO of a wedding planning company. Grace is her sister. I have met them both in the past (on separate occasions).

Elizabeth just posted a tweet threatening legal action against me for the video I made about her and Grace:

View: https://twitter.com/lizvining/status/1637996379275513857

I have deleted the tweet where I linked to that video.

But here is the best part: Based on analytics data, it appears that she did not watch that video -- but watched this new video I just made:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX0xkHdbPW0

That is probably why she was so shocked. The video about her and Grace actually isn't that bad, in terms of incel-like content.

I was very sweet with her when I met her. Of course, she's only seen what I'm like when I get to be with young women.

She, the CEO of a wedding planning company, considers what I've been doing a threat to her business. Wow. I guess that says something about my filmmaking skills.

I knew this video, The Battle of Abstinence, was going to be a powerful video. But I wouldn't have expected someone like her to pick up on it.

I actually have been concerned that it might be too sweet for incels. But if Elizabeth understands it's point, I think you will too.

I don't know if she watched the whole video, but the final part of it is amazing.

It's nice to see that Elizabeth knows about incels.

Black Mesa and Outer Wilds are amazing games, by the way.

OK Matthew Barich. Now, who the fuck is this Elizabeth exactly, and why should i care?

do you know these foids irl

Nigger doxxed himself:lul::lul::lul:

What's going on? What have I missed now? :dafuckfeels:

I mentioned that I do.

Elizabeth in particular knew me in high school, and I met her again in May 2016.
i wonder if they know about this site :feelskek: grace is the dark haired one in the video, right? grace if you're reading this you make me vomit, not only did you defile yourself at the age of 13 but you're degenerate enough to admit it on camera :feelsUgh: consider suicide

Based on your post, you seem like you might have a mental problem. And doxing yourself is against the rules, but no mods are online.

I love how she praises virginity, yet is using the term incel as being celibate is bad. Which is it?

Last edited:
No, Laura Gallier is the one in that video, The Battle of Abstinence.

As I mentioned, the video about Grace and Elizabeth was a different video. But Elizabeth clearly watched at least some of The Battle of Abstinence (there were two link clicks on a tweet linking to it that I have deleted, and the video got a view at the time, and it wasn't likely anyone but her).

based for doxxing yourself.

Elizabeth actually called the police, and a deputy showed up at my apartment and spoke to me today. I wasn't charged, though. He was extremely polite. I told him that I didn't want to speak to the police without an attorney, and he said that was okay. He just said that if I continued to do what I was doing, it could potentially result in criminal charges. He said, "What you have been doing, you need to stop."

I live in Ohio. Grace and Elizabeth used to live near where I live, but they now live far away. Elizabeth lives in Los Angeles, California. She has for a long time; I think that she was staying over on a trip when I met her in May 2016.

The video I made about Grace and Elizabeth, which I have not linked to in this thread, has gotten a lot of views in the past day. (I took down the version on YouTube; it is still available on Odysee and BitTorrent.)

imagine being this mentally ill jfl

I just learned that the deputy that went after me resigned in 2021 and just pleaded guilty to stealing more than $500,000 from an elderly woman with Alzheimer's disease.

Elizabeth didn't call the police. This corrupt ex-cop has been watching what I've been doing.

He was a detective at the division that investigates child abuse.

Note: His wife is named Elizabeth, but the Elizabeth I've been talking about lives in Los Angeles, and has a different last name. She used to live near where I live.

Damn boy you crazy

Fucking why. Why dox yourself like this? I mean, based as fuck for making these videos and making these whores seethe, but JFL dude.

Elizabeth actually called the police, and a deputy showed up at my apartment and spoke to me today. I wasn't charged, though. He was extremely polite. I told him that I didn't want to speak to the police without an attorney, and he said that was okay. He just said that if I continued to do what I was doing, it could potentially result in criminal charges. He said, "What you have been doing, you need to stop."

I live in Ohio. Grace and Elizabeth used to live near where I live, but they now live far away. Elizabeth lives in Los Angeles, California. She has for a long time; I think that she was staying over on a trip when I met her in May 2016.

The video I made about Grace and Elizabeth, which I have not linked to in this thread, has gotten a lot of views in the past day. (I took down the version on YouTube; it is still available on Odysee and BitTorrent.)

Could you link the original video on Odysee or BitTorrent?

What was the original video you had to delete?

God damnnn dude wtf is going on

The title of the video about Grace and Elizabeth is "Every Wedding Reception Should Have Pinball Machines".

Someone (probably one of their family members) sent a DMCA notice to Odysee for it.

But the torrent of it is still available (at least some of the time). Here is a v2 magnet URI for it (copy and paste it into a BitTorrent client that supports v2):

magnet:?xt=urn:btmh:12207573b1a4acccd1ab6cfdd5b12b1ffd0d751c2fdcd4175f48f82a1140815229c9&dn=Every%20Wedding%20Reception%20Should%20Have%20Pinball%20Machines

Why am I doing this? Many reasons.

One reason is that it is fun.

It also gets me views. On March 20, when Elizabeth complained about that video, it had been up for over a year, and had 26 views on Odysee. When it was taken down 4 days later, it had over 60 views.

The Battle of Abstinence also got a huge spike in views. When Elizabeth looked at it, it hadn't gotten any views in over a week, and her view was the 10th. It got 41 views the next day, March 21.

From the analytics data, I have been able to figure out the duration of Elizabeth's view of that video. It was 23 seconds.

The analytics data for that video has been rather interesting. Most people stop watching by 2 minutes into the video. But some people continue watching, often skipping ahead. And many people skip to the last 6 minutes of the video.

It appears that none of the views have been the full length of the video. But one view, which was on March 21, and was from a person on this site, was 14 minutes and 58 seconds. And it appears that person liked the video, and subscribed to my channel.

Last edited:
Not a single second. Nigger, what?

This is literally just a clip from some christcuck channel with incelish text at the very end and a clip of gaming. Wtf

Watching tbh. Religious people are nuts :feelswhat:

This is literally just a clip from some christcuck channel with incelish text at the very end and a clip of gaming. Wtf
It does have music added, though. The music from the game, Black Mesa.

And also from Outer Wilds.

It also has a photo of Laura added that appears to be from when she was around 13 years old, which is from Facebook. That photo isn't from her personal profile. It is from her public page for promoting abstinence.

It is creepy that she is wearing a ring on her finger in that photo.

I originally was going to just add the music and gameplay footage from Black Mesa. I also was going to cut the video so it would have been much shorter, and not reveal until the end, right before the Black Mesa footage, that she started having sex when she was 13 years old. But then I noticed that the length of the video of Laura (the version I got it from) is 22 minutes. I knew what I had to do.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sopY6uv1lx0&t=5850s

Last edited:
It does have music added, though. The music from the game, Black Mesa.

And also from Outer Wilds.

It also has a photo of Laura added that appears to be from when she was around 13 years old, which is from Facebook. That photo isn't from her personal profile. It is from her public page for promoting abstinence.

It is creepy that she is wearing a ring on her finger in that photo.

I originally was going to just add the music and gameplay footage from Black Mesa. I also was going to cut the video so it would have been much shorter, and not reveal until the end, right before the Black Mesa footage, that she started having sex when she was 13 years old. But then I noticed that the length of the video of Laura (the version I got it from) is 22 minutes. I knew what I had to do.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sopY6uv1lx0&t=5850s

Did you have a crush on her or something

I created this video in August 2020:

I think that Elizabeth saw it, and knew what I was going to do in the video about Grace's wedding.

Here is a hybrid magnet URI for the torrent of Every Wedding Reception Should Have Pinball Machines (it's occurred to me that with only the v2 hash, people won't be able to connect to peers that downloaded it from torrent sites, since no torrent sites I know of support v2):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1053b29d2e8a27f0c32bcdd6a115696f808676bc&xt=urn:btmh:12207573b1a4acccd1ab6cfdd5b12b1ffd0d751c2fdcd4175f48f82a1140815229c9&dn=Every%20Wedding%20Reception%20Should%20Have%20Pinball%20Machines

The title of that video is a quote from Linda, their mother.

In The Battle of Abstinence, at one point, Laura Gallier makes this amazing statement: "If you get pregnant, and you're married, it's okay. The child will be fine."

Wow. She admits that pregnancy is not really that big a problem, and that she support abstinence because she thinks it is cool for men to not have had sex.

I posted a tweet at her linking to my version of her video and saying, "Thanks for explaining that the purpose of marriage is to exclude unmarried men from being able to get sex."

I don't think she saw it, but Elizabeth probably did. Elizabeth clicked on the link to the video in my tweet at Jenin Younes, which was right above the tweet at Laura Gallier. (I have deleted both tweets.)

In the tweet at Jenin Younes, I said, "Trigger warning." Here's what Elizabeth didn't know: Jenin thinks that trigger warnings are ridiculous. That was a joke.

Jenin liked one tweet I posted that linked to my post of The Wait is Over on "r/IncelTear". She also had responded in a positive way when I e-mailed her about it earlier.

When I posted that video on "r/IncelTear", one of the moderators removed it immediately, before anyone had a chance to watch it. People can still watch it if they have the URL.

A short time after that, someone upvoted the video. That was probably the moderator that removed it.

when I saw this thread I'm thinking 'literally who'

has anyone watched OP's vid? is it interesting? I'm about to watch Monday Night Raw so not sure if I was to spare 5min to watch some attention-whore weddingslut

Some annoying cunt threatening legal action to a fellow brocel, we should care tbh
I haven't told the full story of what happened with this incident.

There was far more to it than just Elizabeth complaining about the video. This was a massive intrusion into my personal life.

I mentioned Danial Bobo. He was a corrupt police officer that resigned in 2021, when he was indicted on criminal charges.

On March 21, 2023, he went after me, wearing a police uniform.

I won't get into the details of what happened, at least not now. It is so sordid that I don't even feel like posting it on this forum.

Wtf?! Sue him or something. That gotta be illegal as fuck
I've called the Knox County Sheriff's Office a few times.

Elizabeth didn't call the police. That was a complete sham. When I called the Knox County Sheriff's Office, they didn't know anything about what had happened. They had no records related to the incident.

They didn't do much, because Bobo has already been convicted of stealing over $500,000 from an elderly woman with Alzheimer's disease.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8jtn4bx3bg

When he was a police officer, Bobo was a detective in charge of investigating crimes against children. In 2018, a report made about an incident I was involved in was forwarded to him. Presumably, that is why he has been watching what I've been doing.

Based on your post, you seem like you might have a mental problem. And doxing yourself is against the rules, but no mods are online.

I love how she praises virginity, yet is using the term incel as being celibate is bad. Which is it?
If it wasn't for double standards and lookist ones toilets wouldn't have any. Also think it's odd self doxing is against the rules I get doxing others but that sounds like an individual user's problem.

I just learned that Bobo was sentenced in January.

He got only 3 months in prison.

I just re-rendered and re-uploaded The Wait is Over.

The version of OpenShot that I created it with has a bug that causes the audio to become garbled if it is clipped. That bug has long since been fixed.

I find it amusing how when I posted about that video on Elizabeth's Instagram profile, she didn't say anything, but she reacted the way she did when I posted a tweet at her telling her about the video I made about Grace's wedding.