Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Elizabeth Holmes pulls out the rape card

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
  • She left school and started Theranos because she was raped.
  • She was the victim of a psychologically, emotionally and sexually abusive relationship and that, due to the nature of their relationship, she believed what she was being told about the company's technology and its business dealings.

So she created the company and defrauded everyone cause she was raped and abused by the men she was fucking.

:feelstastyman:

She looks like zucc. Does she have jewish ancestry:feelswhere:

5caf8754240000ab00067d0f 774x1024

• She was the victim of a psychologically, emotionally and sexually abusive relationship and that, due to the nature of their relationship, she believed what she was being told about the company's technology and its business dealings.

So she created the company and defrauded everyone cause she was raped and abused by the men she was fucking.

of course she does :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: "I stole billions of dollars because I was raped waaaaa"
She looks like zucc. Does she have jewish ancestry:feelswhere:

View attachment 539337
she looks like the female version of him :feelskek:

This trial I believe has been going on since 2014-2015 where this bitch is pulling out all the stops just so her ass doesn't go to prison for financial fraud, embezzlement, and intentionally misleading investors. JFL, and knowing today's Me Too world, she'll probably get away with all of it because just like much of the criminal justice system women often enough will get lesser sentenced time or punishment for committing the same exact crimes as men. I can't wait to hear about how one of her pool boys from Guatemala was actually the criminal mastermind behind it all to which she and her vagina are innocent of all wrongdoing by virtue of being born female, would love to see that criminal defense on leaked video or audio. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
wish I was as low inhib as her,
would help with careermaxxing

Lol I’ll take “never happened” for 500

the sad thing is this defense will probably work :feelsclown:

So she is back the old classic "I am a foid, of course I didnt have a clue! What do u want from me, I was getting raped the whole time. He manipulated me, and made all the decisions. I am a victim, I was his bitch, and I just did what I was supposed to do (bjs); how the hell I am even here :cries::cries:"

Bitch enjoyed the power and money, till it lasted, and now... she make babies, dress angelic and pure, and bang it's all good! Equality my ass :feelsclown:

the sad thing is this defense will probably work :feelsclown:
Yeah, Ramesh Balwani is definitely going down and take all the blame. Look at his face: he is the embodiment of evil and what foids hate, he is the furthest thing to a Chad that there could be!
Jury will see that getting fucked by him was a punishment in itself (15 years), and that of course he was manipulating her (a pretty foid like Holmes, would never go with a ugly guy like Balwani if in her right mind...)

Damm these foids are clever

Last edited: