Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Elizabeth Holmes plans to accuse ex-boyfriend Balwani(curry) of emotional and sexual abuse as defense

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
JFL curries can't get no break. Looks like she is defending herself in court because she doesn't have the money for lawyers. She is dating a legit millionaire chad now I believe. This is the culture of the SF bay area in a nutshell. These feminist foids all hate ethnic males. Indian engineers get accused of sexual harassment and fired all the time. Indian and Asian dudes in finance or tech get discriminated against by White, Asian, and Indian foids like insane in dating and no one gives a fuck jfl. This guy balwani was balls deep in this psychotic white foid bitch though.

Attachments

• 1630216510558.png
    1630216510558.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 102
JFL curries can't get no break. Looks like she is defending herself in court because she doesn't have the money for lawyers. She is dating a legit millionaire chad now I believe. This is the culture of the SF bay area in a nutshell. These feminist foids all hate ethnic males. Indian engineers get accused of sexual harassment and fired all the time. Indian and Asian dudes in finance or tech get discriminated against by White, Asian, and Indian foids like insane in dating and no one gives a fuck jfl. This guy balwani was balls deep in this psychotic white foid bitch though.

View attachment 485595
kinda shocking, I was still bluepilled on the "wall", yet she was able to attract a millionaire chad at 35.

Rode the betabuxx carousel on her way to the top and now she is biting the same hands that fed her. Typical women.

Stupid bitch, I hope she gets tried, convicted, and receives the death sentence.

@PPEcel thoughts? Since you love following the news.

who would've thought

I believe Holmes met Balwani when she was 18 years old while Balwani was 39 years old at the time.

Fuckin gold diggin biatch lol

Only way for a curry to ascend with an young attractive upper class white foid. Just be a multi-millionaire bro.

His fault for going after mayo
:feelsjuice:
No sympathy for foreign ethnics that don’t understand the game
:feelsjuice:

She got the blue eyes chad and the dog?:feelsUgh:
That curry boyfriend got cucked hard.

foids will do anything to not be accountable and blame men for their wrong choices.. and this toilet got financed by old men who were simps.
View attachment 485609
@tehgymcel420

who are those fuckers?

Stupid bitch, I hope she gets tried, convicted, and receives the death sentence.

@PPEcel thoughts? Since you love following the news.
i get email alerts every time something pops up on the docket in her criminal proceeding, i am very familiar with her case

she's been planning this since October 2020, OP is like 10 months late:

i get email alerts every time something pops up on the docket in her criminal proceeding, i am very familiar with her case

she's been planning this since October 2020, OP is like 10 months late:

I just read the post, great summary of the events. Do you support her getting the death penalty?

View attachment 485609
How the fuck can bluepill simp soys actually want to fuck this psycho? She's probably going to jail for decades and he's kissing her psycho ass like she's an ordinary foid.

who are those fuckers?
See this documentary for the whole story.

How the fuck can bluepill simp soys actually want to fuck this psycho? She's probably going to jail for decades and he's kissing her psycho ass like she's an ordinary foid.

See this documentary for the whole story.

You should watch the documentary for WeWork next, that is if you liked that one.:feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back