Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elizabeth Holmes is putting on an innocent blonde princess look at her trial, much different from her "strong" CEO look

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
JFL someone made a pretty good comment on youtube:

"Even her court appearance is manufactured, towel dried shaggy dry hair, no eye make up, doe-eyed stare. It's much different than her female version of Steve Jobs black turtleneck, blown slick hair, polished makeup and strong eyes. She has always been more image than substance and expects others to do the heavy lifting for her. If she was a true scientist she would have had her theory peer reviewed, stringently tested and copyrighted even before seeking investment capital."

You see, foids put on different looks for different situations. Looks like she dyed her hair more blonde and that she put on much less makeup. Trying to have more of that "pure" innocent look. She's pulling the race card essentially. If the Jury is all white and liberal, she might just pull it off because the person she is accusing is an ethnic male.

I think even bluepilled average normies realize that rich white foids are the most privileged group out there. So we'll see how this goes. I might actually follow this case just for entertainment.

Almost forgot to mention her fake "deep voice". Wonder if she will change back to her regular female voice to try to appear more innocent,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUKu6JLfzzU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjnsYz-xdOI

Last edited:
Deepvoice maxxed

the audacity of some roasties

She's gonna throw her curry bf under the bus

Jfl whores are literally the most narcissistic beings known to man

You see, foids put on different looks for different situations.
Social Chameleons. If she was in a rape dungeon she would do everything her captor wanted her to and would enjoy it. Any situation that presents itself is a situation they can exploit.

She got CURRIED

Imagine trusting a Fig with your life? :feelskek:

JFL someone made a pretty good comment on youtube:

"Even her court appearance is manufactured, towel dried shaggy dry hair, no eye make up, doe-eyed stare. It's much different than her female version of Steve Jobs black turtleneck, blown slick hair, polished makeup and strong eyes. She has always been more image than substance and expects others to do the heavy lifting for her. If she was a true scientist she would have had her theory peer reviewed, stringently tested and copyrighted even before seeking investment capital."

You see, foids put on different looks for different situations. Looks like she dyed her hair more blonde and that she put on much less makeup. Trying to have more of that "pure" innocent look. She's pulling the race card essentially. If the Jury is all white and liberal, she might just pull it off because the person she is accusing is an ethnic male.

I think even bluepilled average normies realize that rich white foids are the most privileged group out there. So we'll see how this goes. I might actually follow this case just for entertainment.

Almost forgot to mention her fake "deep voice". Wonder if she will change back to her regular female voice to try to appear more innocent,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUKu6JLfzzU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjnsYz-xdOI

they jury dismissed anti-vaxxers, so I think they are attempting to get a demographic like that.

Luckily she lives in the GAY AREA where only ethnic men live. It would be almost impossible for them to get a mostly female jury
She's gonna throw her curry bf under the bus
If the jury buys this "abuse" bullshit when it's been historically known that Holmes has always had an expensive and elite SECURITY DETAIL surrounding her almost all the time when she was CEO :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. She had no problem using thugs to harass former employees yet can't lift a finger to sick thugs on some manlet curry whom she always had professional power over, and eventually just straight up fired one day?

she intends to accuse Balwani of controlling and manipulating her by withholding affection (WHAT??? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:) if she displeased him and dictating how much she could eat, what she wore, how much she could sleep, and whom she could speak to. She is also prepared to claim that he threw “sharp, hard objects” at her. I presume she is going to testify this in her fake He-Man voice too?

Sounds like a retarded strategy, but then again, we will see just how much the public hates curries vs Karens. This is her attorney by the way:

2021 09 03 10 28 56 Embattled Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes arrives in court as jury selec

I'm starting to see a pattern just looking at her. Holmes' greatest flaw is associating with people who feed into her delusions. This retarded strategy sounds like Holmes' idea. Holmes only life skill is shepherding simps to attempt to do impossible things for her.

Last edited:
She ripped off some wealthy kikes so she's about to do every single 1 of those years.

JFL at her tried to imitate steve jobs.her employes actually managed to make a small device but she needed smaller. retard foids. hope she rots in prison while her pussy goes dry like an old sewer.

JFL at her tried to imitate steve jobs.her employes actually managed to make a small device but she needed smaller. retard foids. hope she rots in prison while her pussy goes dry like an old sewer.
Damn so they actually managed to make it, but she wanted it to be smaller and kawaii & shit?

Throw the book at this retarded whore.

Damn so they actually managed to make it, but she wanted it to be smaller and kawaii & shit?

Throw the book at this retarded whore.
but i want to fk her and then suffocate her. would save lots of tax payer money , and also make the investors happy.

I like Elizabeth SMART better...

Make her a tree decoration.