Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Eliot Rodger factory

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
uvyg45k78fw31.png

white dude just escaped from prison

looney tunes animation GIF

A young @shii410

Linus is a Chad. I think even being hapa his son will grow up ok.

If this doesn't convince white people not to race-mix, nothing will. Look at linus (pale, light brown hair, Anglo phenotype). That kid is 50% white yet could pass as 100% Filipino or some other SEA country. Looks just as much if not more Asian looking and darker skinned than Linus' Asian wife.

Not saying he will be incel, but most certainly, would struggle. At least hapa males can get some low tier beckies or fat hispanic foids. From what I've noticed.

Full asian males its just fuckin over... The looks match of that noodlewhore might be financially well off, but he lives alone and plays video games on the weekend or goes hiking by himself. Desperately trying to find new ways to cope and kill time during the weekend.

Linus is a Chad.

Linus is a manlet and I'm pretty sure his wife even talks shit about him:feelskek:

Last edited:
View attachment 571762
Linus is manlet and I'm pretty sure his wife even talks shit about him:feelskek:
Whites have good jew-dar detectors. Whites are good at distinguishing other white races by looks and surname.

Asians are good at distinguishing other asians. Not all the time accurate but still. You get what I'm trying to say.

That said, my experience with Jewish dudes in college was that Anglo foids were able to distinguish them as Jewish and discriminated against them sexually. I thought they were just white dudes but they clearly were treated different by the whites/

I'm pretty sure his wife even talks shit about him:feelskek:
pretty much. there's a video where they are in a conference and the chink foid bodyshames him in front of thousands of people

pretty much. there's a video where they are in a conference and the chink foid bodyshames him in front of thousands of people
I think they were doing that as like a joke/roast video. Still fucking brutal. At least he is a richfag and can thus avoid some life problems plus can use his JBW card to at least obtain an asian bitch.

Brutal JBW pill, Linus Fag Twink can plow ugly Asian ass while Ricels don't get anything.