Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elfen Lied plot doesnt make any sense.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Lucy was bullied because her horns look like cat ears. In reality, she would be worshipped because people would consider her 'ears' cute.

It's the definition of "iam 14 and this is deep"anime

I cringed so hard at the part where lucy's pet gets beaten to death by some kindergarteners like jfl why they trying so hard to make it deep and emotional it doesn't make any sense :feelskek:

Yeah, looking back I practically remember nothing from this tranime. Probably because it has a foid MC

Yeah, looking back I practically remember nothing from this tranime. Probably because it has a foid MC

The male main character is also cuck. He should've fucked her instead of his cousin

Ngl I was 14 when I watched it and remember liking it a lot :feelskek: :lul: Haven't rewatched it and tbh I prefer the good memories.

Ngl I was 14 when I watched it and remember liking it a lot :feelskek: :lul: Haven't rewatched it and tbh I prefer the good memories.
I watched it back in 2008, I guess you're right rewatching it wouldn't be the same.

it's an edgy anime for 14 year olds

it doesn't need to make sense

The plots of most anime don’t make sense.

I cringed so hard at the part where lucy's pet gets beaten to death by some kindergarteners like jfl why they trying so hard to make it deep and emotional it doesn't make any sense :feelskek:
Theres a theory that she lied about her entire past, including being bullied and having her puppy killed.

I had watched the anime multiple times it felt confusing at times then I looked at the manga and its even more shit than anime it was alright for what it was couldnt understand the manga felt boring the ending was shit

I thought the story was dumb, I only liked the music.

Kindergardeners can be dumb, specifically boys at that age. I remember one of the boys in my class almost pushed down a girl from the 3rd floor window in 2nd grade JFL.

Kindergardeners can be dumb, specifically boys at that age. I remember one of the boys in my class almost pushed down a girl from the 3rd floor window in 2nd grade JFL.
God damn. The blackpill awakened in him at the age of 7....he's probably a sage by now.

It was nothing but edgy gorey show for teens.