Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Elevators are suifuel

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My work is on the 10th floor so its quite a long way up, but there are always other people who come in, chatting and making noises, couples flirting, etc. And when I'm alone there with a woman things are even worse, she stays as far away from me on the corner scared of me. Most girls from work don't get in if if they see me there. Today when the elevator door opened there was a couple there making out. No kidding, they don't even care if there's a security camera watching. Very soon I'm gonna jump off that fucking building.

I've seen foids hesitate for like half a second before they step in the elevator with me.

i realised i was subhuman when I got mogged inside an elevator. the dude was massive and completely hid me with his frame. absolute suifuel.

My work is on the 10th floor so its quite a long way up, but there are always other people who come in, chatting and making noises, couples flirting, etc. And when I'm alone there with a woman things are even worse, she stays as far away from me on the corner scared of me. Most girls from work don't get in if if they see me there. Today when the elevator door opened there was a couple there making out. No kidding, they don't even care if there's a security camera watching. Very soon I'm gonna jump off that fucking building.
I know what you mean.
Foids tell you to press a button to close the elevator for them, quickly exit the elevator as soon as their floor is there and they also give you disgusted looks and try to physically distance themselves away from you if they happen to be in the elevator with you.

That's why the stairs are better.