Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Elevator shoes

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
I'm tired of being a manlet and people staring at me in public and I can't afford height surgery so I ordered a pair of height increasing shoes that adds 3 inches

ive given up on my height cuz the only way is to fraud or suffer through the pure agony of LL. Just gonna work on my face and frame and hope for the best. If anabolics and hgh doesnt fix my skeletal anorexic frame and surgery don't get me from a 4/10 to a 7/10 then its suicide

you might not ever get over it. do what you have to do to suppress it.

How did your elevator shoes turn out? Are they any good? How comfortable are they compared to comparable regular shoes?

Man I really need elevator shoes myself but my bluepilled parents will never allow me to buy one. I'm doomed to manletism

Imagine, moments before ascension, you take off your shoes, revealing manlet status. And things dry up faster than you can put your socks back on.