Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elementary School Was The Best And Worst Years Of My Life

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
When I was in elementary school there was this girl, I had a massive crush on her I would always Jestermaxx to get her attention and one day I was able to get into her friend group and we would talk about things together but after a month or so I realized she and her friends started to distance themselves from me. They all stopped talking to me and almost act like I didn't exist, I remember being a little depressed about it I started to talk less and less and mostly kept to myself, I had few friends that stayed around but eventually, most of them started to leave. I remember being quite lonely during 5th grade but there was this time when my mom beat me with a belt very badly, I remember crying the whole day it was very traumatic for me, during the rest of 5th grade I basically stopped talking to anyone, that beating broke me I don't think I was the same after.

Getting into female friend group = over

I didn't even care about girls in elementary school. It only really started at 14 for me.

Elementary school was the best time of my life because I was too naive to be depressed about my proto-ldar lifestyle.

Okay but if you're ugly you'd never be accepted in the first place
True but if you were able to get into the friend group then you weren’t ugly then

For me it was the best