Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Elderly NYC woman dragged, beaten in attempt to steal purse in broad daylight. Can you guess who did it?

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/F1PZ-9cea38
OCTOBER 6, 2021

NEW YORK – A brutal attack on a 65-year-old woman was caught on camera in Brooklyn.

A 65-year-old New York City woman was seen on video being chased, dragged and punched during an attempted robbery in broad daylight last week, authorities said.

The violent attack happened in Brooklyn’s Fort Greene neighborhood just before 5 p.m. on Sept. 28, the NYPD said. The woman is seen on surveillance video walking near the intersection of St. Edwards Street and Willoughby Avenue near Fort Greene Park when a man on a bicycle approaches her from behind.

The video shows the hooded man dismount from the bicycle and running after the woman, chasing her down the sidewalk and into the middle of the street. He is seen grabbing hold of her purse and swinging the woman around, but the victim refuses to let go of the purse.

The suspect then punches the victim multiple times in the face and drags her on the ground before punching her again, according to the video. He is later seen fleeing empty-handed from the area on the bicycle.

Police said the woman was able to keep her purse, which held money from cashing in aluminum cans, WPIX reported. She was treated at a hospital for pain and swelling to her face, back pain and abrasions to her body.

How do Americans maintain their pretense of racial tolerance? Surely at least 80% of whites hate niggers deep down by now.

The dindu nuffins strike again, good of him for fucking up that old bitch. :feelskek:

How do Americans maintain their pretense of racial tolerance? Surely at least 80% of whites hate niggers deep down by now.
This is exactly what Americucks voted for. No point in denying it. The only thing left for us to do is sit back, grab the popcorn and watch it all burn to the ground

Based dindu nuffin tho

Her granddaughter probably fucks a nigger and the cop that arrested him probably asked him if he wanted to fuck his wife before going down to the station for processing. :feelswhat:

Joggers joggin' nothing to see here.

Should have Break her Arm then Take the purse

Based regardless. Man are Fed Up being Denied of sexual Access and being poor

Americans are cuckholds
Her granddaughter probably fucks a nigger and the cop that arrested him probably asked him if he wanted to fuck his wife before going down to the station for processing. :feelswhat:
:feelsokman:

I just don't understand humans. I'm ethnic (not a nigger tho and half-white so I'm SUPERIOR :feelsLSD:) but I hate when other ethnics do atrocious stuff like that. People always jump to the race as a cope instead of admitting humans are trash regardless of race (maybe some more than other for some reason ? I don't think it's genetics).
No hitting a 65 year old lady is not based just because she is a foid, get real. I don't want to have to lookout everywhere and being beaten on the street by some thug so that's not based as it is not a good idea for society to promote.
I hope humanity goes extinct :fuk:

I just don't understand humans. I hate when other ethnics do atrocious stuff like that. People always jump to the race as a cope instead of admitting humans are trash regardless of race (maybe some more than other for some reason ? I don't think it's genetics).
No, hitting a 65 year old lady is not based just because she is a foid, get real. I don't want to have to lookout everywhere and being beaten on the street by some thug so that's not based, as it is not a good idea for society to promote.
this

Should’ve done it to a 20 year old in minecraft instead

Haha, somehow watching that video reminded me of my former childhood classmates that were white beckies and stacies. I could tell that most of them were disgusted by the blacks in the school and actively avoided them (as they did to I and the Asian dudes at the school). Although some worshipped blacks and kowtowed to them.

I saw their parents at school get together events and I could tell who was influencing them. I have a six sense feel to some people. Some white parents look like the type to talk smack about black people and make fun of ghetto crime ridden shitholes and some white parents look like the type to kowtow to blacks. White liberals = usually a beta looking white male with a dominant white female in the relationship/marriage. White moderates/conservatives = regular racist white people.

I think at first, whites aren't racist to black people and most white people don't consider themselves racist against black people because they don't live near them. But for the ones that do, they become racist after a while eventually.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back