Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elab on social anxiety

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I don't wanna be that faggot that says "I have social anxiety" but I think I might have social anxiety. I've just been reading this "https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/social-anxiety-disorder" but isn't that's like every introverted person ever?
I def experienced anxiety when I was acned truecel since I skipped like 50% of college because I didnt wanna show my face to people while driving on my bike to college but what about now? That website says there are physical symptoms but fuck I think I don't have them? But here are some mental symptoms, even tho this could be just being fucking introverted. When I was in college, at lunch time I went 5 mins to my car to eat rather than eat in canteen. Never in my life asked a teacher any question. I can't stand being in groups, just keep my mouth shut otherwise I might say something retarded that I will regret for the rest of my life, but this is legit symptom of just being an "introvert" which I 100% am. I am scared to be near millennials(except the ones that also seem introverted then I feel more comfortable around them since we have this in common) and especially foids, I try to avoid them IRL otherwise they might say some nasty shit to my face, but that's just me being subhuman avoiding awkward hurtful situation so not really anxiety? Fuck, anyone elab on anxiety, this disorder is so fucking retarded and confusing, I think like 50% misdiagnosed themselves.

tbhthb

It means you're ugly, but you're Chad, so eat poopy.

Honestly if you think you have it you likely do.

Just read the symptoms online if at least half apply to you it's safe to say you've got it.

what do you want to know?

Its a bullshit ilness created by jews.

I think you probably have it tbh. Based on things you've mentioned in the past.

It's pretty simple, m8. Do you have the symptoms commonly associated with anxiety in social situations and are they caused be said social situations?

Truecels are forced to have social anxiety because of the horrible treatment...

Made me lol thnx

Its a bullshit ilness created by jews.
No bro. The jews did a lot, but not social anxiety. It's real and I have it :feelsrope:. It started when I was bullied. The mental damage has been done.

Social anxiety is a natural occurance for a generation hiding behind a computer screen. Contrast thugmaxxers and rednecks that don't fuck with nerd shit and have social skills. Every conversation I've ever had with a millenial has been awkward because they either spout internet memes or they wish they were fucking with electronics instead.

They lack true empathy, and instead have something they believe is empathy but is actually nothing more than a need to feel needed. I could go on rant about this, but I'm watching anime.

I don't wanna be that faggot that says "I have social anxiety" but I think I might have social anxiety. I've just been reading this "https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/social-anxiety-disorder" but isn't that's like every introverted person ever?
I def experienced anxiety when I was acned truecel since I skipped like 50% of college because I didnt wanna show my face to people while driving on my bike to college but what about now? That website says there are physical symptoms but fuck I think I don't have them? But here are some mental symptoms, even tho this could be just being fucking introverted. When I was in college, at lunch time I went 5 mins to my car to eat rather than eat in canteen. Never in my life asked a teacher any question. I can't stand being in groups, just keep my mouth shut otherwise I might say something retarded that I will regret for the rest of my life, but this is legit symptom of just being an "introvert" which I 100% am. I am scared to be near millennials(except the ones that also seem introverted then I feel more comfortable around them since we have this in common) and especially foids, I try to avoid them IRL otherwise they might say some nasty shit to my face, but that's just me being subhuman avoiding awkward hurtful situation so not really anxiety? Fuck, anyone elab on anxiety, this disorder is so fucking retarded and confusing, I think like 50% misdiagnosed themselves.

tbhthb
View attachment 93173
As someone with anxiety, I can confirm this is social anxiety and more than Introvertism. I have full anxiety in every aspect but, if you were just an introvert alone you’d probably still find yourself in the cafeteria but sitting alone, you’d possibly still ask something if it were important, and so on. Some of those are things introverts can do, but less extremely. If this a thing that has been going on for a while and you even sometimes feel physically sick and super anxious rather than merely uncomfortable, it’s definitely anxiety. Introverts tend to not be too uncomfortable how they are, they’re usually just satisfied unbothered and doing whatever without feeling sick and scared of these situations, whereas anxiety has you pretty much panicking inside and out in some episodes. I haven’t been able to hold a job or drive or even go to college, hell I never even went to graduation or prom- because I would have breakdowns and almost pass out, anxiety attacks, but you can still have anxiety if you haven’t experienced that yet. I recommend trying to get a diagnosis, meds have helped me a lot honestly, but I’d thats impossible try to talk about it with someone online if you have any online friends to confide in. Feelsbadman but just try to go on with your day and take it easy.

No bro. The jews did a lot, but not social anxiety. It's real and I have it :feelsrope:. It started when I was bullied. The mental damage has been done.
Yeah, i know. I just like to blame everything on jews.
I have some symptoms but im trying to defend my NTness.

It means you get anxious in social situations. I’m the same.

Just another over used anxiety disorder foids use. If you have it, I’d seek treatment as it could worsen depending if you avoid situations.

I think i have it a little bit,but not that hard tbh

As someone with anxiety, I can confirm this is social anxiety and more than Introvertism. I have full anxiety in every aspect but, if you were just an introvert alone you’d probably still find yourself in the cafeteria but sitting alone, you’d possibly still ask something if it were important, and so on. Some of those are things introverts can do, but less extremely. If this a thing that has been going on for a while and you even sometimes feel physically sick and super anxious rather than merely uncomfortable, it’s definitely anxiety. Introverts tend to not be too uncomfortable how they are, they’re usually just satisfied unbothered and doing whatever without feeling sick and scared of these situations, whereas anxiety has you pretty much panicking inside and out in some episodes. I haven’t been able to hold a job or drive or even go to college, hell I never even went to graduation or prom- because I would have breakdowns and almost pass out, anxiety attacks, but you can still have anxiety if you haven’t experienced that yet. I recommend trying to get a diagnosis, meds have helped me a lot honestly, but I’d thats impossible try to talk about it with someone online if you have any online friends to confide in. Feelsbadman but just try to go on with your day and take it easy.
Well, then I probably don't have it because it dissapears a bit at the end of the school's or college's year because I get used to my classmates or whatever. I sat near them, maybe 5 times my whole year and I even asked something because I knew they were good guys, also cracked a joke once it was succesful.
what do you want to know?
if I have it ._.

Well, then I probably don't have it because it dissapears a bit at the end of the school's or college's year because I get used to my classmates or whatever. I sat near them, maybe 5 times my whole year and I even asked something because I knew they were good guys, also cracked a joke once it was succesful.
That just means you’re shy.

It seems like almost everyone has social anxiety i dont know why

It seems like almost everyone has social anxiety i dont know why
I think i have it to some extent but not too bad. i have never gotten my symptoms checked out or anything

I think i have it to some extent but not too bad. i have never gotten my symptoms checked out or anything
I think you need to be diagnosed to claim you have social anxiety,it wouldnt be that easy thing tbh

Do you have panic attacks ever?