Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Either looks is everything or it’s nothing

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Either looks matter or they don’t there’s no exceptions or nuances it’s just looks looks looks everything else is cope race is cope charisma is cope confidence is cope status is cope money is cope it’s all about looks that’s the real blackpill faceonality heightfidence and frame.

Either looks matter or they don’t there’s no exceptions or nuances it’s just looks looks looks everything else is cope race is cope charisma is cope confidence is cope status is cope money is cope it’s all about looks that’s the real blackpill faceonality heightfidence and frame.
Just look at Richard Ramirez
Bone structure > everything

Face is the absolute number 1 thing that helps you ascend, anything other than that is cope. I've seen short guys that were very handsome with super gorgeous girls, I've seen tall guys that were handsome with gorgeous girls. I've even seen short currys with blond stacies. They were all attractive in the face.

Anytime I meet an ugly person like myself, they are always autistic, always lonely, always virgins, no matter how smart, tall they were.

dark triad doesnt exist?
nt doesnt exist?
autism isnt a death sentence?

?????????????????????

you know, for many many nights, it was channels like yours that gave voice to how im feeling. its really hard to hate the og's of the game. but surely you must be wrong here

dark triad doesnt exist?
nt doesnt exist?
autism isnt a death sentence?

?????????????????????

you know, for many many nights, it was channels like yours that gave voice to how im feeling. its really hard to hate the og's of the game. but surely you must be wrong here

He's not actually inceltv