Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Egyptians are the greatest of truecels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
We're legit beneath curries, the average Egyptian looks like this.

We have ugly curly hair that is impossible to style and looks like shit at any length. I'd honestly prefer having completely frizzy hair like a black african.
148455-1417606422.jpg

Rami Malik is more or less the best looking Egyptian and he is barely a 6 by western standards, hardly enough to score a land whale.
rami%20malek%20crop.jpg

And our women who are not usually much to look at, would rather be burned alive in oil than settle for us. They hate us so much, that is why they are always whining about harassment.
aw.jpg

It's over for Egyptiancels, Stanx22 left because he couldn't cope anymore.

I can't watch this video without feeling embarrassment even though I'd do it much worse

Nah, Georgiancels are the biggest truecels. Not only would foreign bitches not touch us with a 10 ft pole, our own women reject and cheat on us in our own fucking country. That's why it is full of truecels complaining on the internet. At least arranged marriage still works in Egypt. (or does it?)

Last edited:
Nah, Georgiancels are the biggest truecels. Not only would foreign bitches touch us with a 10 ft pole, our own women reject and cheat on us in our own fucking country. That's why it is full of truecels complaining on the internet. At least arranged marriage still works in Egypt. (or does it?)
Arranged marriage might work in some strict Muslim families, I'm not Muslim though.

I can't watch this video without feeling embarrassment even though I'd do it much worse
He looks like human pepe.

im so glad im to an egyptcel

Egyptians are low inhib slayers

Rami Malek's eye area is terrible, god tier bones tho. It's ovER for arabcels

fucking curly hair fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

fucking curly hair fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
People really underestimate how subhuman it looks. I'd rather be a dark curry with straight hair.

But that guys an actor though

Best looking egyptian

We're legit beneath curries, the average Egyptian looks like this.

We have ugly curly hair that is impossible to style and looks like shit at any length. I'd honestly prefer having completely frizzy hair like a black african.
148455-1417606422.jpg

Rami Malik is more or less the best looking Egyptian and he is barely a 6 by western standards, hardly enough to score a land whale.
rami%20malek%20crop.jpg

And our women who are not usually much to look at, would rather be burned alive in oil than settle for us. They hate us so much, that is why they are always whining about harassment.
aw.jpg

It's over for Egyptiancels, Stanx22 left because he couldn't cope anymore.

Malek is an 8 by western standards, but yeah you guys have 2 points less potential.

I would kill for a bj from that screaming bitch at that picture. I will let her choke on my big dick.
Even tho i would never settle for her..

Nvm i go for that hijabi slut she probably has a fat ass

I would kill for a bj from that screaming bitch at that picture. I will let her choke on my big dick.
Even tho i would never settle for her..

Nvm i go for that hijabi slut she probably has a fat ass
Which hijabi?

Which hijabi?

Right under behind that hijabo bitch with the glasses bet she like to get destroyed from behind.

You should become a muslim tbh a great religion. You get fucked over by muslims every day in egypt as a christian so you might become a muslim anyway lol.

Why did you have to bring up egyptians, the most cucked and ugly of all the arabs. On top of them being subhuman they are also the biggest white knight fags out of any race I've seen. Any country filled with betas and cucks will usually be harboring feminist whores.

Here are ugly whiteknight egyptians virtue signaling about street harassment and getting angry to prove how mad they are. Legend has it, they are still tkhhv til this day.

Why did you have to bring up egyptians, the most cucked and ugly of all the arabs. On top of them being subhuman they are also the biggest white knight fags out of any race I've seen. Any country filled with betas and cucks will usually be harboring feminist whores.

Here are ugly whiteknight egyptians virtue signaling about street harassment and getting angry to prove how mad they are. Legend has it, they are still tkhhv til this day.

Hey, we aren't all bluepilled whiteknights.
c9abe88b-b605-4d7a-bc02-b483974fd37c.jpeg

Hey, we aren't all bluepilled whiteknights.
c9abe88b-b605-4d7a-bc02-b483974fd37c.jpeg
That's true, egyptians are on oppositite spectrums of being extremely cucked or savage as fuck. Most of them are cucks unfortunately.

Last edited:
Most Egyptians are kinda strange looking. They look like they're the product of an orgy between a bunch of Syrians, Indians, and Africans. Though some look like regular Arabs.

Most Egyptians are kinda strange looking. They look like they're the product of an orgy between a bunch of Syrians, Indians, and Africans. Though some look like regular Arabs.
We get mogged by any other arabs.

People really underestimate how subhuman it looks. I'd rather be a dark curry with straight hair.
it's really bad man, what i would do to have straight hair....

At least they have taharrush gamea. Kek

You should become a muslim tbh a great religion. You get fucked over by muslims every day in egypt as a christian so you might become a muslim anyway lol.
I don't live in Egypt anymore, and I left Christianity so I don't believe in gods or any supernatural stuff. And while I do like the way females are treated in Islam, it seems like a pain to pray 5 times a day and fast. And no offense, but devout Muslims behave like complete savages and I don't want any part in this sort of thing.

What about Libyans and Yemenis? Sudanese are pretty subhuman too.
Sudanese are about as subhuman as us, are they usually considered Arabs? Not sure about Libyans, other Maghrebis seem to have slayer potential, are Libyans much worse looking? I don't think I've ever seen a Yemeni, but gulf Arabs usually mog us slightly.

Last edited:
I don't live in Egypt anymore, and I left Christianity so I don't believe in gods or any supernatural stuff. And while I do like the way females are treated in Islam, it seems like a pain to pray 5 times a day fast. And no offense, but devout Muslims behave like complete savages and I don't want any part in this sort of thing.

Sudanese are about as subhuman as us, are they usually considered Arabs? Not sure about Libyans, other Maghrebis seem to have slayer potential, are Libyans much worse looking? I don't think I've ever seen a Yemeni, but gulf Arabs usually mog us slightly.

Yemenis look pretty bad.

he is also a manlet, same height as her, lol

tbh Egyptians look like curries with curly hair(some)

Only Curries and Abos are truecels, Arabs, even the worse, could pass for other races, Sudanese as BBC Tyrones, or anything else, the same cannot be said for curries

I don't know if Sudanese guys can pass for tyrone if they look like this.

Only Curries and Abos are truecels, Arabs, even the worse, could pass for other races, Sudanese as BBC Tyrones, or anything else, the same cannot be said for curries
Do you think Coptic Egyptians tend to be better or worse looking?